• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unbelievable stat

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Well-Known
Just saw a post from The Athletic claiming that this team started one single game together - the CL final against Spurs. Surely that can't be true? Can someone Binny that up for me?

Alisson
Trent Matip Virgil Robertson
Henderson Fabinho Wijnaldum
Salah Firmino Mane

i did see a most appearances under Klopp XI which was this side with Milner swapped in for Fabinho

Gini left after this, Old old news though.
Matip was injured a bit and Fabhino was in and out of the side in his first season.

Gini left after this, Old old news though.
Matip was injured a bit and Fabhino was in and out of the side in his first season.

Gini left in 2021 didn't he?

I've seen the stat before but it's still totally amazing to me. Pretty much anyone thinking back to that time would've said that was our first XI. I think all of them were there for the 3 seasons between 18 and 21, and all basically first choice in their own right. That must be over 150 fixtures where that was the default line-up, yet it only happened once. We didn't even have particularly good squad options back then. It's mad.

As Stevie has pointed out top top reds move in completely different circles to top top top reds

Just saw a post from The Athletic claiming that this team started one single game together - the CL final against Spurs. Surely that can't be true? Can someone Binny that up for me?

Alisson
Trent Matip Virgil Robertson
Henderson Fabinho Wijnaldum
Salah Firmino Mane
Matip's absence is one the main reasons I suppose o_O

For example, he started just 11 games the following season.

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom