• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Real Madrid (H) Feb 21st [CL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody defending. We have nobody defending. It's ridiculous. What is going on? It's brainfarts from everywhere including the management.

The positive is they wont play that much in two weeks, so we wont get embarrassed.

Also positive that we can focus on league and hopefully get top 4 ... we were never winning big ears this year.

I'm afraid that one was on Klopp. Subbing off Darwin and Gakpo when it was obvious Fabs was running through treacle. It really was daft.
This , so much this.

Rah , weve just won two league games on the bounce , nice wake up call this

Here's matip and milner. Boy oh boy, so exciting these promising talents are getting minutes

An actual shameful embarrassment. Gomez is Championship level. Fabinho and Henderson are finished

All things that were said in the summer. All things that were true in January. All things that will cost us this season.

But we almost won the quad, so that makes it all ok

He's been good in a very open game. The question isn't whether he's good though. It's whether we'd be better with money for another position.

At any rate, it's hardly the issue in this game, and we shouldn't be trying to be competitive with this midfield at this level.

Sorry mate, bar one world class pass, hes done little with so much possession in dangerous areas. Hes not been bad. I guess it goes back to what we both want from our best player ... this is acceptable to you, and to me, it just isnt ...

(Hoping he scores 2 goals before final whistle)

1) we should have won this, we didnt kill them when we had a chance.
2) if we dont finish top 4, we may not see this competition for a long time considering what is happening around us in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom