• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ukraine vs England

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these changes by Southgate imply he reckons England might, just might be through to the semis.

Danes will test them and if that fails Italy will crush them.

Who cares, live for the moment. You can only put what’s in front of you, Italians and Danes are beatable and nothing to be feared at. England have the best squad.

I've not watched much of the Danes, not sure how much they are riding on emotions or actually playing well.

But the game will be at Wembley so England will feel confident again

Who cares, live for the moment. You can only put what’s in front of you, Italians and Danes are beatable and nothing to be feared at. England have the best squad.

You’re right. This shower of cunts is gonna win it. God help us all. At least we won’t have to listen to ‘66 anymore.

You’re right. This shower of cunts is gonna win it. God help us all. At least we won’t have to listen to ‘66 anymore.
Only a year until a world cup too. National pride will be through the roof.

Immigrants be warned.

Anyone else see Hendo's cheeky little backheel in his own pen box?

What a sexy geordie bastard.

Loool @ the reporter.

When interviewing Maguire...."The thud was so loud when it hit your head."

The irony.

Hate to say this but based on what i've seen so far, it looks like only the Italians are strong enough to stop football from coming home.

The Danes have Christian's and team spirit driving them on but i'm afraid all their past exertions will have had a toll on their fitness. England have a far stronger squad, players even like Grealish on rotation, a stubborn defense, and with Wembley as an added advantage.

Spain is still playing outdated tiki-taka football with false nines who can't seem to score. I hope they don't squeeze into the final because they don't look like beating this English defense.

Italy vs England final it is then.

Cant fucking believe this!
Been off social media for 4 weeks.
Come back and find out there's some sort of football tournament on.
In the off season?
WTAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom