• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ukraine vs England

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how someone can support Liverpool and also get excited along with the Harrys.

Ukraine looking pretty shit. I mean, that last goal wasn't some brilliant play, despite this shit commentary. It was a simple pass, horrible closing down of a cross, and then leaving a striker standing alone on the penalty spot.

Great bit of play that and perfect header.

Hit them for about 6 here and lay down a marker etc.

I don't understand how someone can support Liverpool and also get excited along with the Harrys.

Ukraine looking pretty shit. I mean, that last goal wasn't some brilliant play, despite this shit commentary. It was a simple pass, horrible closing down of a cross, and then leaving a striker standing alone on the penalty spot.

It's coming home

Kane should have played Henderson in there, but he probably just realized he had useless nipples, and was thinking about that.

There aren't any remarkable sides in this tournament, are there?

I wouldn't know, since I've been painting my house.

Nope. After playing all their group games at home and on the weakest side of a tournament draw ever, they are going to the final. But they will be humiliated by Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom