• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ukraine vs England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saka is injured according to the tabloids.

Also Ukraine did not have a day less to recuperate. They had about 4hrs less.

Really really really really really really really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
r
e
a
l
l
y

reallyreallyreally

reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally.

Want Ukraine to win.

I hope this isn't boring as fuck.
Co commentator is already being a ballbag.... The English always find a way.

Has European football really sunk that low to the point where all English sides and nation dominate?

Phillips really looks half dead. I’m a big fan, but he seems to have no energy or urgency at all.

The last 20 mins of this game will be interesting if the score is still close. It will be decided by who deals best with the humidity and temprature.

Ukraine have improved after the enforced substitution and the change of system to 4-3-3. Creating some half-chances with quick short passing and Yaremchuk is surprisingly effective against the English CBs (I thought he would be totally marked out of the game). Our main problem is Sterling - once he gets on the ball he is always creating something, seems like all danger comes from him. Big half-time team talks now - if England won’t maintain the intensity, they can be punished.

Can't even leave the fucking country when they win the bloody thing.

Ukraine have improved after the enforced substitution and the change of system to 4-3-3. Creating some half-chances with quick short passing and Yaremchuk is surprisingly effective against the English CBs (I thought he would be totally marked out of the game). Our main problem is Sterling - once he gets the ball he is always creating something. Big half-time team talks now - if England won’t maintain the intensity, they can be punished.

It's game over, Rurik. Sorry. I wish it wasn't so, but it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom