• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

UFC

Khabib is a pretty heavy favourite with the bookies if anyone wants to plough into backing mcgregor

I don't think any of that will impact on McGregor. He has definitely taken his arseholery up a few notches but he looks in great shape and lightweight is where he is at his best.

It's going to be the usual from him - he'll get gassed but he's a KO threat.

I just wonder whether any of it will matter against Khabib. I haven't seen a single full fight, just highlight videos but he looks like his 26-0 record is well deserved. He's a unique talent in a very different way to McGregor.

Not unique, he has a younger skinnier twin, zabit murmurmurdedovmur.

I hope Khabib knocks the sparks out of that clown.

That being said, if Khabib isn't streetsmart enough to dodge Conor's punches, especially his lefty, it will be lights out for Khabib. But then again, this is a crazy guy who fights bears as a kid, so what do i know.

Khabib ftw.

It's almost time to crack open the Proper 12. If it's weak piss like I fear, I'm with you Conor deserves death, a little bit smesh and a little bit teaching. If it tastes good however, then I'm gonna have to root for the mad irish bastard to pull off a miracle.

It's almost time to crack open the Proper 12. If it's weak piss like I fear, I'm with you Conor deserves death, a little bit smesh and a little bit teaching. If it tastes good however, then I'm gonna have to root for the mad irish bastard to pull off a miracle.

If you bought some, you need to have a word with yourself. He's just put his name on a load of generic whiskey.

If you bought some, you need to have a word with yourself. He's just put his name on a load of generic whiskey.

That would be most displeasing. I can pass it off onto the fanboys who had the idea in the first place, and revert to disaronno.

I bet he's rebottled this

liverpool-whisky-12-year-old-whisky.jpg

What'll be hilarious is if anyone makes a drama of the post fight events after what conor did to the bus, and Dana glamourised it and included in the promo for the fight, making it look like that sort of behaviour is acceptable - can't then moan about khabib's lot going batshit.

I know I might be biased but that's bollocks not giving him his title and opportunity to chat, you can't go oooh ummm it'll cause issues yet you happily let Conor fight after him and his mates attacked the bus?

You can't call people terrorists disrespect family, ridicule, mock attack with a group of your mates and expect it all to be hugs and cuddles after.

Khabibs mate jumping in was ridiculous.

Well played for lasting so long and doing actually quite well against the wrestling, but he tapped like a chicken as predicted.

Having said all that stay safe ILD, I'd imagine some pissed off Russians running around with mouthguards

I'll have to update my avatar when we get a decent shot of his head being pulled off again.
Dana is a snake, I guarantee he'd have given conor the belt if it was the other way round. He's just fuming that his cash cow has been murdered.

Khabib is proper about it, agree with what’s been said, can’t be chatting shit for all this time and not expect shit to kick off.

Conor with at least three different illegal moves in there, knee to the head on the ground, hooking toes on the cage, holding the arm.
Khabib was the only one to land a punch while standing which completely rocked Conor
It was a rear naked choke that won it, Khabib just tried to pull Conors head off.

You can't see, I suspect he got a little something on Dillon, who is also a massive whopper like conor.

Conor with at least three different illegal moves in there, knee to the head on the ground, hooking toes on the cage, holding the arm.
Khabib was the only one to land a punch while standing which completely rocked Conor
It was a rear naked choke that won it, Khabib just tried to pull Conors head off.

Herb was doing nothing about conor cheating with his feet on the cage although he was doing it every time, warned him once I think. I can only assume he was trying to keep an eye on him getting his head punched in instead.
He him holding the gloves and the knee, I guess they were pretty hard to spot to be fair.
Karma served up in the end anyway :D

From what I read Dillon was giving Khabib dogs abuse, insulting his family, kept calling him a terrorist through the cage.

Last edited:
Conor was Khabibs trained Ali Abul Aziz A terrorist also,
And the flipping fight was promoted with a vid of Conor chucking the dolly at the bus..
They photoshopped Khabib loads on Instagram ... like I get it the guy was pissed off...

Which in a way shows how fricking great he was not to let that shit overcome him in the ring, he just released all the vexation after the fight.

Thought Conor did pretty well. Made millions, promoted his shite whiskey, and got out of there in one piece. His evasiveness on the ground was impressive, didn't really get mauled or smeshed, and tapped out the second he felt like he was unable to evade the mauling. I think that is what sent Khabib nuts, he did half the job of tiring him out, then the opportunity to dismember him was snatched away.

Back
Top Bottom