• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Health and Wellness Goals for 2024

darkstarexodus

Very Well-Known
One of my favorite annual traditions around here is the health and wellness goals thread that inevitably pops up around January. love hearing the commitment to self-improvement that folks make and their progress towards those goals. Some years I've been more engaged than others in sharing my own experiences.

Most of my life I struggled with my weight and body image issues, as well as substance abuse (which is fairly well documented in my pre-2010 posts lol). More than a decade ago, I kicked the drug problem to the curb (still occasionally indulge in the milder stuff like cannabis and psylocibin) and a few years later I cracked the code on fitness and nutrition.

This past year, I hit a milestone with a 405lb squat for reps and, at age 40, am stronger, leaner, and fitter than ever before. I've found a way to enjoy the food and drink I love while fitting it into a healthy, sustainable life.

(In 2023, I was also diagnosed with an autoimmune condition called ulcerative colitis that has been, well, a bummer, but I've got that under control now and feel about as good as ever.)

For 2024, I want to continue pushing my strength and fitness boundaries, continue working on my mental health and self-care through mindfulness and meditation, and fight Father Time until the battle can no longer be won.

I don't know that I've posted about it much on here but I've channeled what I learned, along with my experience and training as a health professional into a 1:1 personalized health coaching practice focused on fat loss, metabolic health, and sleep.

I am currently looking for a new intake of clients to kick off the new year with a bang. I've got capacity to take on 5 clients (or pairs, if folks want to work with their partner or a friend) and I am looking for your assistance.

If you know anyone who you think might be interested in losing body fat, improving their health markers, and boosting their energy with a simple, sustainable approach, I'd love if you mentioned me to them and/or put me in touch with them.

Or, if you are yourself considering making 2024 the year you make changes, I'd love to help.

I've linked below to a post you can share - or just direct them to my Facebook or Instagram accounts @timsmithrx Looking for 5 busy professionals

Since relaunching my coaching in the fall, my clients are consistently losing 15 pounds (and often much more) in their first 90 days of working with me - and, in fact, I guarantee their success. If they put in the work and don't get the results, I will continue coaching them for free until they do (hasn't happened yet!).

If you have any questions, let me know. I truly appreciate any leads you provide. I find this work really meaningful and I love helping my clients make life-altering progress.

Thanks in advance and I'll stop shilling and go back to being sarcastic and pessimistic about our title chances. Somebody has to in the absence of Hal. :)

415281288_10168748936285045_3304057073509822378_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom