• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The preseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They scored. Terrible mistake by the young right back.

Posted a stream...you know where

And it's 2-0.
Terrible back pass from Luke Chambers.
Both fullbacks at fault now.

How come we've got two goalies out with injuries? Goalies don't get injured. Even that cunt Edison got wiped out by Mane was playing next week. We had some skando cunt who pulled his shoulder doing the ironing and they took him outside and shot him. Fuck off injured goalies. Inject yourselves with massive opiate stegs

Konaté walking off injured after a clash of knees with a Strasbourg player, a hint of hyper extension accord to Gillespie. Hope it’s just precautionary.

Why are we having friendly more or less 24 hours after a match with man City? I honestly thought this game was Wednesday or something

Why are we having friendly more or less 24 hours after a match with man City? I honestly thought this game was Wednesday or something

Because we wanted to treat the city game more seriously, but wanted to get some minutes in the legs of those who wouldn't figure in that match on the outskirts of the squad.

Because we wanted to treat the city game more seriously, but wanted to get some minutes in the legs of those who wouldn't figure in that match on the outskirts of the squad.
24 hours after a massive game?
I haven't watched the game, so have we learned anything more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom