• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer rebuild 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with three, our squad appears a bit on the thinner side with Hendo, Fab, and Thiago being unreliable. If we sign just two so that we spend one more year waiting for Jude, we are dickheads.

Hendo, Fabs & Thiago will be like men possessed next season when we’re allowed to cycle back on the Red Bull dosing - the young un’s won’t have the legs to keep up!!!

For some reason I always thought Tony Cascarino for some lower league ref, he sure looks like 1....imagine taking anything that plodder says seriously.

Not his normal 40 minutes monologue. He claims that the Agents of Mac Allister or one of his reps are in Liverpool to discuss a possible transfer

Klopp in the Echo put cold water on the idea of there being wholesale changes citing Chelsea as an example of what happens when you bring in 5-6-7, it becomes difficult to integrate. So looks like it's 4 at the most that Klopp will get.

N.B Soumess has stepped down as pundit from Sky Sports

Klopp in the Echo put cold water on the idea of there being wholesale changes citing Chelsea as an example of what happens when you bring in 5-6-7, it becomes difficult to integrate. So looks like it's 4 at the most that Klopp will get.

N.B Soumess has stepped down as pundit from Sky Sports
I read it as “… spending huge amounts …” does not guarantee success. He’s particularly disgruntled at the distortion of the market with average players’ fees hurtling north of ridiculous.

I read it as “… spending huge amounts …” does not guarantee success. He’s particularly disgruntled at the distortion of the market with average players’ fees hurtling north of ridiculous.
He actually mentioned "5-6-7 players", I am guessing more new players he buys the greater his workload.

West Ham target Orkun Kokcu is on the radar of Liverpool according to Dutch journalist Marcel van der Kraan (quoted via Soccernews.nl), and Feyenoord will be powerless to prevent him from moving to Anfield in the summer transfer window.

A new name.

Screenshot_20230501-220457.png

Not gonna lie, I'd love a consistent threat on set pieces and someone who can rifle one in from range

I’d be truly astounded if we managed to find a midfielder that exists and hasn’t already been mentioned by Bluebell or Moron!!!
You'd have to go as far down to the National Blue Conference South East league and pick some team out at random like Taunton FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom