• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer rebuild 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be truly astounded if we managed to find a midfielder that exists and hasn’t already been mentioned by Bluebell or Moron!!!
Moron? He at best will mention one player. Sadly I wasn't the first one to mention Thuram, I was late to that party. Get him or Ugarte or better yet, get both, and add a good CM, with a RB and CB we are winning the league or coming really close.

Netherlands is the new Portugal. Mentioned we were looking at him in April. Highly rated and young. This RB can defend but would he fit into a 3 at the back system? I am hoping Klopp will play more than one formation next season

Last edited:
Renato Sanchez to Liverpool is trending, I can't think of a worse signature including resigning Naby.
This young man has legs made of ice cream wafers. His missed 20 games through 5 separate injuries this season alone.

Last edited:
Amsterdam is the new Portugal. Mentioned we were looking at him in April. Highly rated, young and only 20 years old. This RB can defend but would he fit into a 3 at the back system. I am hoping Klopp will play more than one formation next season

Brighton are chasing his signature too.

You'd have to go as far down to the National Blue Conference South East league and pick some team out at random like Taunton FC

I think that’s where Donnervan thought we should be looking for stars… that and Hackney Marshes or the A-League or something.

I’d be truly astounded if we managed to find a midfielder that exists and hasn’t already been mentioned by Bluebell or Moron!!!
Its not hard. Look at Portuguese, Dutch and German leagues then look for CMs and DMs that meet a profile. Which is why I was late to the Thuram party, @binomial mention was the first time I looked at the player. The Georgian, the first time I saw him and took note of him was when @rurikbird mentioned him. I'm all for people putting names of obscure players, @Modo and @Kay Age El would do it alot, now not so much. I love @King Binny's interesting young players post though I wish he would expand it to include players in their mid 20s who may escaped the eyes of big clubs.

Its not hard. Look at Portuguese, Dutch and German leagues then look for CMs and DMs that meet a profile. Which is why I was late to the Thuram party, @binomial mention was the first time I looked at the player. The Georgian, the first time I saw him and took note of him was when @rurikbird mentioned him. I'm all for people putting names of obscure players, @Modo and @Kay Age El would do it alot, now not so much. I love @King Binny's interesting young players post though I wish he would expand it to include players in their mid 20s who may escaped the eyes of big clubs.
Every midfielder I've wanted us to sign in the past from Martinez to Goretzka wound up in other teams. Lately I've only had my eyes on Bellingham and that's not gonna happen. So for 74th time, just move Trent into midfield.

Fofana from Monaco and Timori from AC Milan €100m total according to some rag. Personally I think it's hogwash, we only buy players from 4 leagues, English, German, Portuguese and Dutch

After watching Wahlstedt more closely this season I’m not really against him coming in as our nr 2.
4 games - 4 clean sheets and some very impressive performances. Allround good goalkeeper with potential. Didnt think he could be anything for us but he might be a good signing.

Already making moves to sign Pedro and Milner - Brighton beefing up their squad to coup with European football next season.

After watching Wahlstedt more closely this season I’m not really against him coming in as our nr 2.
4 games - 4 clean sheets and some very impressive performances. Allround good goalkeeper with potential. Didnt think he could be anything for us but he might be a good signing.

Looks promising, but he plays for an Odd club.

His influence has waned. So has Hendo and Virgil.

Most of our players don't seemed arsed or lose concentration too easily this season. Sometimes I wonder if this "leadership thing" in the dressing room is even a thing. Most of the time we come out of half time even worse than before.

Already making moves to sign Pedro and Milner - Brighton beefing up their squad to coup with European football next season.

I refuse to believe that this news and all the hints about us signing Mac Allister are coincidental or speculative

MacAllister seems like a younger version of Milner to me - an all-phase midfielder who can cover any position. The only question is the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom