• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Clear Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries are injuries, we have to accept it and move past it.....this is where a manager usually earns his pay check, finding solutions to pretty much problems you're guaranteed to face. 18 league games isn't great but it could be far worst, and we have experienced far worst.

If Klopp thought like you and wanted to get rid of a player any time they missed half the games....we'd have a 6 man squad.

Were you thinking of binning Virgil Matip and Gomez 2 summers ago?
You could kind of live with a half-fit player if the back-up could effectively deputise. Gomez has shown to be totally inept. This is the way I am looking at Gvardiol and RB Leipzig costing £88m. We would get £70mfor Konate, now ou can see where I am going?

You could kind of live with a half-fit player if the back-up could effectively deputise. Gomez has shown to be totally inept. This is the way I am looking at Gvardiol and RB Leipzig costing £88m. We would get £70mfor Konate, now ou can see where I am going?
Fucking Deva I imagine.

Cuckoo land?

12m euro is a piss take.

20 + a buy back clause at 25m would be suitable
No club would take that. You could just loan him out with a fee of £5m. The buyback clause would have to be around £40m, look at Lavia for them to buy him for £20m.
How good is the Dutch Ginger Van Der Berg? He can't be any worse than Gomez

Was he mot injured almost all of last season, needs another loan and not in the German second division

60 million option to buy on gvardiol next year

1_Firmino-insta-story.png

Appaz MarK Asensio rejected us for PSG. Well, fuck him! However, this leads to believe we are looking for an attack-minded MF who can play RM

Except if your name is Diouf, Carroll, Itanje, Konchesky, Poulsen, Borini, Flanagan, Ince and Karius.

Probably a few others.

Last edited:
Except if you're name is Diouf, Carroll, Itanje, Konchesky, Poulsen, Borini, Flanagan, Ince and Karius.

Probably a few others.
Joe Cole?
Michael Thomas the man who ruined my childhood ironically is a red, even though he had his biggest success with the Arse

Fernando Fucking Torres

I don't actually hate him at all. Partly because he was a great player for us (unlike most of those mentioned, who were shit) but also because he was a bit shit after he left.

Similar broad category as Owen.

Fernando Fucking Torres
Can't hate Torres.

Was angry he downed tools in the last half season and was left broken when he eventually did leave but now whenever someone mentions the name I can't help but feel sad and sorry for how his career went on.

I wish Ox nothing but the best. He gave his all for us, had a few promising moments and ultimately his body failed him.

I didn't think it was a good investment when we made it and it proved mostly not to be, but his effort and commitment and leadership hold him well in my books.

Fabio (unfortunately) + 60 million for Gvardiol.
WIN - young up n' coming CB.
WIN - keep him away from man city
Carvalho is not worth £40m yet as RB Leipzig want £100m. The statement journos are coming out with us young CB who doesn't mind sitting on the bench. So who ever we go for, it will be an unknown from the German or Dutch league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom