• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Clear Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit.

Never understood loaning out players over 21.
There's usually a fee plus either salary is paid in full by the player is loaned to or paid in part. The Arthur Melo deal cost the club £5m if memory serves me correct plus a % of his ages. Someone can correct me, £8m.

There's usually a fee plus either salary is paid in full by the player is loaned to or paid in part. The Arthur Melo deal cost the club £5m if memory serves me correct plus a % of his ages. Someone can correct me, £8m.

Melo doesn't count.

It was desperate and non-sensical....we were probably both off our heads on dope and intoxicated off pure vodka.

Thus he doesn't count. No real advantage of loaning out overaged players unless you're a Chelsea who boast a bloated squad (which I'm pretty sure they're not even allowed to possess) but can take advantage of it that way, but there you go.

What's the point? He becomes a Free Agent next year. If he isn't good enough sell him now! might get £2m... The loan fee isn't gonna be more than a few hundred K
Usually we make them sign a new contract before letting them go out on loan. Wouldn't surprise me if there was a cheeky 2 year extension put in there.

What's the point? He becomes a Free Agent next year. If he isn't good enough sell him now! might get £2m... The loan fee isn't gonna be more than a few hundred K
Btw, just found out that he signed a new contract last season. So, the loan makes more sense now

Over half those players played about 10 games between them….

Chelsea are losing actual experienced first teamers, Mendy Kante Ziyech Pulisic RLC Koulibaly Azpilicueta Kovacic Mount Havertz….

Over half those players played about 10 games between them….

Chelsea are losing actual experienced first teamers, Mendy Kante Ziyech Pulisic RLC Koulibaly Azpilicueta Kovacic Mount Havertz….
The point isn't about Chelsea, it's about club depth or lack of it if all leave to go on loan, sold or released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom