• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - The Ev (H) Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see the squad getting a big positive boost from having the big man back in the gym and training facility.

Miss those two, just another reminder on the injuries we had this season, you could never have dreamt it...

Maybe we can craft a wooden spoon from that plank. It's all we're winning this season.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Kabak, Henderson, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Jones, Thiago, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Subs: Adrian, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Tsimikas, Shaqiri, Origi, Davies, Phillips, N. Williams.

My ass is talcummed.

Just got a delivery of lasagna (beef not lentil) from my ma.

I have beers in.

I have my dad's sky sports account details so no fucking about with streams.

What could possibly go wrong!

Everton's bench looks far stronger than ours, it has to be said:

Olsen,
Nkounkou,
Allan,
Sigurdsson,
Onyango,
Calvert-Lewin,
King,
Iwobi,
Bernard.

My ass is talcummed.

Just got a delivery of lasagna (beef not lentil) from my ma.

I have beers in.

I have my dad's sky sports account details so no fucking about with streams.

What could possibly go wrong!
The old man could change his password :)

The old man could change his password :)
From experience the stream is about a few seconds slower than those other illegal ones. Imagine last weeks game ... every depresseed coz they scored 3 goals and he is happy coz he thinks we still winning 1-0

Everton's bench looks far stronger than ours, it has to be said:

Olsen,
Nkounkou,
Allan,
Sigurdsson,
Onyango,
Calvert-Lewin,
King,
Iwobi,
Bernard.

Only because they don't have injuries and partly because of players returning from injury. DCL and Allan would have played any other week. Put Matip, VVD, Gomez, Keita and Fabinho back in the mix..

Don't normally watch the pre-match stuff.

Love Jürgen's reaction to hearing about the Everton line up live.

From experience the stream is about a few seconds slower than those other illegal ones. Imagine last weeks game ... every depresseed coz they scored 3 goals and he is happy coz he thinks we still winning 1-0
:( Unfortunately I'm also watching streamed throgh a Now Tv pass.

Souness just said something that makes sense, if our players play as well as they can and their's do similar we will smash them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom