• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Leeds (A) - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor kid. Guessing it’s better than a knee etc as once it’s had surgery and pins it’ll heal well.

Reminded of the Son challenge on Andre Gomes - one of those shit happens movements. Poor kid, hope he’s back soon. Just when he was starting to make a real name for himself too.

So the young bright spark that we pinned our hopes on is injured. That same bright spark that confirmed we didn't need to hold on to Shaq. Urghh so galling, he's young so he should heal well and quickly. When I broke my ankle it was 6 weeks before I could weight bear and another 6 weeks before I could do normal running stuff. So hoping to at least see Harvey back before the end of the season, even if its right at the end.

He was clapping when stretched off which is puzzling wouldn’t he be grimacing in agony?

I guess it’s a bit like the Son one, regardless how the tackle looks, was the offender ever likely to win the ball from that angle so there is always seems a chance something really bad can happen from the fall but I haven’t seen the replay so can’t really but my first thoughts were Elliot is away and looked stupid striker’s challenge.

At this point of his career it could be the difference between him going to the very top or not making it, it's so cruel.
I dunno, he's 18. I've looked up how long it takes to heal. Usually 6 weeks. Then rehab for a few months. He'll be back for the second half of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom