• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Brighton (A) - Sun 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, Elliott, Diaz, Salah, Nunez.
Subs: Adrian, Gomez, Endo, Konate, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Chambers, Doak, Quansah.

Roberto de Zerbi responds to Brighton's 6-1 hammering at Aston Villa last time out in the Premier League by making six changes.
Keeper Bart Verbruggen is in for Jason Steele who drops to the bench.
Igor Julio, Joao Pedro, Pascal Gross, Carlos Baleba and Simon Adingra are also included. Danny Welbeck and Billy Gilmour are among those dropping to the bench.
Former Liverpool player Adam Lallana is on the bench but James Milner, who has been injured, does not feature against his old team

If we get comfortable I’d be keen to see if Chambers can outperform Tsimikas, as the Greek scouser has been well of it this season

I'd have preferred Gravenberch
Don't get why he'd go for Harvey in a game like this, he always looks like a lost lamb.....no pace and no physical presence. Klopp must be desperate for him to succeed and thus giving him infinite number of chances to do so.

Konate? If you're looking for someone I thought of as the preferred starter when fit.

Last edited:
Elliot has brought alot of energy in his cameos this season. Good chance for him to show what he can do.

I’ll trust Klopp on this as he’l have seen the players recover and train.

Last edited:
Elliot has brought alot of energy in his cameos this season. Good chance for him to show what he can do.
Cameo against tired legs isn't the same as starting.
Anyway....enough pessimism from me. Let do this!

We are going to know from the first Mitoma run of the day, whether Trent wants to defend him today or whether he's going to get cooked all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom