• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL games, Rounds 15 & 16 : 26th - 30th December 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Brom look like they aren’t playing every player in their own penalty area like against us.

This WBA-Leeds score line sickens when I think of what might have been.

I’m not. It just showed him up for what he is. Archaic management and anyone who blew smoke up his fat arse at the weekend needs to put the boot in today.

Reckon big Sam read the forum was shamed into trying to play football by gkmacca and is now quickly regretting it!

Or he was playing at home rather than away, against another struggling club, where even he doesn't think it makes sense to play 'stand in front of your own goal for 90 minutes,' and it's a completely different kind of game.

Spuds v Fulham game tomorrow could be postponed as well.
Apparently a number of positive cases at Fulham.

I’m not. It just showed him up for what he is. Archaic management and anyone who blew smoke up his fat arse at the weekend needs to put the boot in today.
They wont because he is English, I dont hate him for his style of footy, i hate him because i think he was taking money from man united while managing other teams when man united were winning stuff, so were a load of the other merry go round managers at the time.

Can someone remind the refs that Ferguson is not managing Man U anymore? That they can save those beneficial calls for the champions? :)

I had such high hopes for Wolves and that happened. You know watching that game I thought how lucky those teams are having full time defenders. Shame about us.

Hate to say it but that was a champions type win for Utd. The sort of scrappy fine margins result that we were digging out of nothing with great regularity last season.

The question over whether or not they are serious contenders is now over as far as Im concerned. Huge game against them in 2 weeks time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom