• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games (Matchday 17, Dec 15-17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we give everton them 10 points back? They were shite before that. Much more fun. I'm not watching them any more.
Just said the same to my misses. Last tie I watch them, they’re no fun anymore

Outstanding come back Palace.

Hopefully we take advantage tomorrow.

6pts while nothing when it comes to City would still be delicious!!

Outstanding come back Palace.

Hopefully we take advantage tomorrow.

6pts while nothing when it comes to City would still be delicious!!
Someone's getting a bit excited.....

Someone that a week ago thought we had 'no chance' for the title.

A few cherry picked comments from Blue Moon

No options on the bench that pep rates due to the penny pinchers at the top.

I suppose that’s the atmosphere’s fault too, Pep? Fuck off. Shit, negative tactics - could see that coming a mile off today. Got what we deserved

Disgraceful not to win that game. Team has gone from having fantastic mental strength to being completely useless when holding a lead. Big questions need answered. Don’t deserve to be top so we can’t complain. Need to start winning these types of games asap or league will be gone soon. Dippers won’t fall apart as much as Arsenal last season

Weve gone all “spursey”

Fucking brain dead to play stones on wednesday in a nothing game. Fucking stupid decision that.for the live of God, please please please go back to akanji stones dias ake. Please

I suppose that’s the atmosphere’s fault too, Pep? Fuck off. Shit, negative tactics - could see that coming a mile off today. Got what we deserved

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't wait until the Saudi's fuck off so they can go back to being a mid table fodder no one bats an eyelid over.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't wait until the Saudi's fuck off so they can go back to being a mid table fodder no one bats an eyelid over.

Emmmm…. “The Saudi’s”????

A few cherry picked comments from Blue Moon

Disgraceful not to win that game. Team has gone from having fantastic mental strength to being completely useless when holding a lead. Big questions need answered. Don’t deserve to be top so we can’t complain. Need to start winning these types of games asap or league will be gone soon. Dippers won’t fall apart as much as Arsenal last season

Weve gone all “spursey”

Fucking brain dead to play stones on wednesday in a nothing game. Fucking stupid decision that.for the live of God, please please please go back to akanji stones dias ake. Please
Calling Citeh "Penny pinchers" stood out for me.

It would seem that pretending that you have more insight into scientific problems than people like dantes hasn't worked out so well for the young people. Kids these days hey, have to let them make their own mistakes. Live and learn. Unless you die which thankfully didn't happen here, as then you don't get to learn.

It would seem that pretending that you have more insight into scientific problems than people like dantes hasn't worked out so well for the young people. Kids these days hey, have to let them make their own mistakes. Live and learn. Unless you die which thankfully didn't happen here, as then you don't get to learn.
Yes because Myocarditis rate is 0.03% from the vaccine but 0.6% from the disease itself.

But it must be the vaccine.

Go bad to studying the data and leave the young people alone.

Yeah but if there's a conspiracy theory then the proponents can feel like they're part of a special club full of clever people.

There's nobody conspiring to get you woland. You just decided to listen to idiots who dropped mathematics at high school, and now do comically stupid things like calculate two rates, then seemingly get boners because they have data, look daddy, look, I did science, I did, and get rewarded with a gold star. You are free to go by their gold star as a sign of their expertise, and receive more of the lords gift. I'm not stopping you am I.

I always feel fine. It's about how you feel that you need to concern yourself with. If it makes you feel good feels to trust the data sciencey science, then receive the lords gift.

Things have changed Ralph. If his club did the absolute bare minimum, he'd have had four echocardiograms and electrocardiograms by the age of 25. So what's the rate of healthy athletes developing a sudden heart defect in their late twenties? Do you know the rate for that? I'll help you out, it did not happen. What did happen is his heart got damaged by multiple doses of our lord's precious gift.

Things have changed Ralph. If his club did the absolute bare minimum, he'd have had four echocardiograms and electrocardiograms by the age of 25. So what's the rate of healthy athletes developing a sudden heart defect in their late twenties? Do you know the rate for that? I'll help you out, it did not happen. What did happen is his heart got damaged by multiple doses of our lord's precious gift.

Also what's the population increase?
How hard are athletes pushing themselves compared to even 15 years ago?
Medical advances and diagnosis making it easier to determine what caused a collapse?
In the age of fast paced media its quicker to report?

I guess Foe, Feher, Puerta, O'Donnell, Tiote and Muamba to name but a few received early doses of the 'Lords precious gift?'

In fact there are a great many examples of players collapsing before COVID.

But yeah.. make it fit your narrative.

Also what's the population increase?
How hard are athletes pushing themselves compared to even 15 years ago?
Medical advances and diagnosis making it easier to determine what caused a collapse?
In the age of fast paced media its quicker to report?

I guess Foe, Feher, Puerta, O'Donnell, Tiote and Muamba to name but a few received early doses of the 'Lords precious gift?'

In fact there are a great many examples of players collapsing before COVID.

But yeah.. make it fit your narrative.

Tiote 2017
Muamba 2012
Peurta 2007
O'Donnell 2007
Feher 2004
Foe 2003

You named six examples, over 14 years, so the rate is 2.33 years per observation. Let's compare that rate to the vaccine era rate. Eriksen, Aguero, Lucas, Lindelof, Lockyer twice, Mwepu, to name a few, and oh dear, it seems the rates are not comparable. Fast paced media though, and pushing themselves harder, makes sense.

You named six examples, over 14 years, so the rate is 2.33 years per observation. Let's compare that rate to the vaccine covid era rate. Eriksen, Aguero, Lucas, Lindelof, Lockyer twice, Mwepu, to name a few, and oh dear, it seems the rates are not comparable.

Had a look at Brighton's line up, it would be a miracle if they managed to get anything out of the Arsenal game.
1ced7af6eb12681a665464b87553d857.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom