• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games (Matchday 17, Dec 15-17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
City are in cruise control. They'll probably score 4 or 5 goals against Palace who can't get past the halfway line.

[BrummieTricky] Steve Cooper now has the worst win rate of any Premier League manager that has 50+ games with the same team in Premier League history. 300m spent in 3 windows.

[BrummieTricky] Steve Cooper now has the worst win rate of any Premier League manager that has 50+ games with the same team in Premier League history. 300m spent in 3 windows.

50+ games lol, that's almost a season and a half in the prem.....go have a look how many managers were sacked in that time. I'd say over 100.

Also from that £300m spent, their record signing is Sangare for £30m and was used to sign about 30 players.

50+ games lol, that's almost a season and a half in the prem.....go have a look how many managers were sacked in that time. I'd say over 100.

Also from that £300m spent, their record signing is Sangare for £30m.
He stands out because normally you get relegated with such a bad record

He stands out because normally you get relegated with such a bad record

Well what is that win percentage?

Forest were 20th in the championship when he took over so a lot of that money was trying to even get on par with the quality of other Prem clubs and they'll be very fine margins between 17th and 12-13th in the table. I'm not too sure what Forest's expectations were at the start of the season, I'm assuming to stay in the league again?

Another injury for Newcastle. Schär down with a hamstring injury.
Joelinton hammy too…at what point will the uk press actually place any blame on Howe’s decision to field the same players every three days without rotation?

Joelinton hammy too…at what point will the uk press actually place any blame on Howe’s decision to field the same players every three days without rotation?
They'll say that's what you get for playing in Europe

Hope the lads alright. Has anyone seen what actually happened? Did he just collapse with no one around him or was there a collision of some sort?

Hope the lads alright. Has anyone seen what actually happened? Did he just collapse with no one around him or was there a collision of some sort?
I saw it. Should I upload it or would it be distasteful?

I saw it. Should I upload it or would it be distasteful?
You can upload if you want, I've seen players die on a pitch before so I've seen it at it's worst.....this is real life so I'll probably see it at some point sooner or later, you can't hide from that.

The main thing is he regains consciousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom