• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games (Matchday 17, Dec 15-17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so Ange-sty, guys?

He's not the messiah but he's obviously a pretty good manager.

Reactions: jan
Since the wheels ‘came off’ he’s beaten won 2 in a row and beaten another top 4 rival in Newcastle.

Spurs were actually on the same amount of points but one league place higher after 16 games last season. What an impact Ange has had.

Winning against mostly shite.

When the tough games came, he failed & he will do again before the season ends.

It's the same old Spurs. They'll win nothing and finish somewhere between 4-6th.
Do I need to quote you earlier in this thread?

You can quote whatever you like, it’ll never be as bad as starting a thread with “Ange” and “best coaches in the world” in the title.
Never knew tongue in cheek was a foreign concept for you. I do hope the loss you expected for Spurs hasn’t derailed your accumulator bets for the weekend.

Never knew tongue in cheek was a foreign concept for you. I do hope the loss you expected for Spurs hasn’t derailed your accumulator bets for the weekend.
What’s tongue in cheek? Is that the thing you do everytime you see Ange on your screen?

Without Kane and losing his best player this year is outstanding.

I just don't buy the "without kane" hype.

That cunt was pretty much the reason they stagnated. Everything had to go through him, and because of that he clipped the wings of a fair few players.

I just don't buy the "without kane" hype.

That cunt was pretty much the reason they stagnated. Everything had to go through him, and because of that he clipped the wings of a fair few players.
Nah, there squad looked fucked when he took over and lost Kane. Remarkable so far but long way to go.

Even fulham at 3/1 to win at barcodes looks good value on current form.

Lots of silly multiples today I think.

Roy Hodgson has dealt with his disappointment with PGMOL by lining Palace up in a 5-4-1 against City with a makeshift midfield, Mateta the sole attacker, and a reserve keeper in goal.

Here's to you Mr. Henderson. May the odds be in your favour.

Roy Hodgson has dealt with his disappointment with PGMOL by lining Palace up in a 5-4-1 against City with a makeshift midfield, Mateta the sole attacker, and a reserve keeper in goal.

Here's to you Mr. Henderson. May the odds be in your favour.
Tbf looking at that bench, he didn't have much option to do anything else. Sometimes as a manager you have to do things with one arm tied behind your back.

Luton Sheffield and Palace wins - 1546/1

Worth a fiver I suppose.

It's going well, it's going well. My cash out is already at 3 quid.

Lacroix already sent off for Wolfsburg, what a shambles of a club they are. That's his value gone down by 5m.​

Did not expect Luton to be in the lead.
Goal scored by Mr effective Adebayo

Lol Rugby tackle by Jimenez. Could get a red. being checked by the ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom