• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL games, Round 11 : 5th - 7th December 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it was more actively pushing up via his back/momentum. Legs didn't straighten, but there was definite intent far as i could see

We'll have to disagree. Didn't think there was any hip or knee extension.

I mean, it's not the most egregious call I've seen this year but that's more due to how awful officiating has been in general

Yeah but it was like when Ibra would score against Luxembourg in a world cup qualifier or something. Why didn't anyone get remotely close to him?

This Arse game is over already. Arsenal are fucking horrendous. Mikel Artetadyce is a total fraud. They should give him the boot before they find themselves in a relegation battle.

Spurs will win the league if they keep those 2 fit. Just sit back, lump it up to the slobbery diver who plays it in to Son for the goals.

Arsenal are lucky there are 3 even worse teams in the league.

Numberwang just clapping and smiling after he misses a sitter. The attitude in that club has never changed

Has Bellerin always been fucking retarded?

I never thought he was great, but I never thought he was an utter spastic like he's showing recently.

Yeah, its Spurs. The club that finished 3rd in an 2 horse race.

They had 30% possession at home against Arsenal. Against Arsenal! 3 shots on target, 2 in.

They're fucking jammy cunts who'll bottle it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom