• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL games, Round 11 : 5th - 7th December 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would’ve known it was going to be fucked and earn a quick few million euros.

He’s deffo got that Dutch ego thing. However, he must’ve known it wasn’t long term looking at the state of the player/ finances mixed with their presidential issues.

Another shit game to start the day. West Brom score an oggy. Palace one up.

WBA equalise. Minutes later down to 10. A ridiculous sending off. VAR looked at it, shit out of another decision, ref reviewed the monitor and sent him off.

Hodge Podge casually chatting with West Prom players ahead of the second half. I'd be livid if any of our players were chatting away to Mourinho. They should be telling him to fuck off and then Klopp threaten to beat him to death if he carried on. It's a battle out there and treat the opposition like cunts.

Hodge Podge casually chatting with West Prom players ahead of the second half. I'd be livid if any of our players were chatting away to Mourinho. They should be telling him to fuck off and then Klopp threaten to beat him to death if he carried on. It's a battle out there and treat the opposition like cunts.

The senile owl-faced old prick probably didn’t realise they were opposition players.

Card has changed the match. Palace now up by two. Shocking that Dermot said on the halftime analysis that it was a red. Owen, of course, trying to be contrary, was "in the middle". There was no intent and no harm. Fucking ridiculous really.

Not that I care about West Brom but the standard of officiating is dire.

Has there ever been more of a pointless club than West Brom?

They constantly bounce between the Championship and Premier League playing dreary, forgettable football.

Has there ever been more of a pointless club than West Brom?

They constantly bounce between the Championship and Premier League playing dreary, forgettable football.

They're the blue version of Sunderland who are equally pointless.

See, I don't really mind Sunderland. They came up, did okay when Phillips was there, stayed in the Prem for years, and the people of Sunderland seem like decent enough folk. Plus, I hate Newcastle more.

But West Brom routinely come up, then go back down. They offer fuck all, they never challenge for anything beyond a relegation scrap. They don't have any discernible vision or style of football. They never have any sort of notable players, and to top it all off, their fans have that dull, dreary Brummie accent. Absolutely fucking pointless.

Leicester are a bit shit on the sly, aren't they? Second fewest chances created in the league.

See, I don't really mind Sunderland. They came up, did okay when Phillips was there, stayed in the Prem for years, and the people of Sunderland seem like decent enough folk. Plus, I hate Newcastle more.

But West Brom routinely come up, then go back down. They offer fuck all, they never challenge for anything beyond a relegation scrap. They don't have any discernible vision or style of football. They never have any sort of notable players, and to top it all off, their fans have that dull, dreary Brummie accent. Absolutely fucking pointless.

I hate them. Beachball, it's grey and cold all the time and their stadium looks like every other bloody stadium built at that time.

I'd like to see Newcastle go down too. I'm just full of hate.

Card has changed the match. Palace now up by two. Shocking that Dermot said on the halftime analysis that it was a red. Owen, of course, trying to be contrary, was "in the middle". There was no intent and no harm. Fucking ridiculous really.

Not that I care about West Brom but the standard of officiating is dire.
I thought it was a clear red?

Lowe should have been sent off for Sheffield and everyone knows it. If Leicester don't win brodge will be going off his fucking head

It was one of them were the ref was going for his pocket until he saw he'd already booked him, and then he got subbed off cos he's such a liability.

I thought it was a clear red?

What for? There was literally zero extension of the legs. I thought there was absolutely nothing in it.

The two similar incidents last year (Son and Rudiger) were also somewhat overblown but at least had leg extension or a kicking motion. I didn't think this had that at all.

I also dont think the forehead rubs should be red though unless there is an actual butting motion., fwiw

What for? There was literally zero extension of the legs. I thought there was absolutely nothing in it.

The two similar incidents last year (Son and Rudiger) were also somewhat overblown but at least had leg extension or a kicking motion. I didn't think this had that at all.

I also dont think the forehead rubs should be red though unless there is an actual butting motion., fwiw

Think it was more actively pushing up via his back/momentum. Legs didn't straighten, but there was definite intent far as i could see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom