• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL games, Round 11 : 5th - 7th December 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
Forecasts in Red.

Friday 4th December

Aston Villa v Newcastle – Postponed due to COVID-19 outbreak

Saturday 5th December
Burnley v Everton (12:30pm) 2-2
Man City v Fulham (3pm) 5-0
West Ham v Man Utd (5:30pm) 2-1
Chelsea v Leeds (8pm) 3-1

Sunday 6th December
West Brom v Crystal Palace (12pm) 1-1
Sheffield United v Leicester (2:15pm) 1-1
Tottenham v Arsenal (4:30pm) 3-1
Liverpool v Wolves (7:15pm) 2-0

Monday 7th December
Brighton v Southampton (8pm) 1-1

Not PL but worth a mention : Is this Zidane's last week at Real Madrid ? In the next seven days they face Sevilla, Borussia Mönchengladbach and Atlético Madrid. Losses could see them out of the CL and the La Liga title race (AM are 6 points ahead with a game in hand).

Few interesting games this weekend.

West Ham beating United is a possibility. Arsenal pulling off a performance against Spurs seems unlikely. Leeds getting under Lampards skin and causing another shitfit would be utopia.

Maybe Fulhams performance away to Leicester will see them give it a go at the Ethiad aswell.

Some injury news. Lloris could be out for spurs and will play the joker that is Joe hart. Aguero has another injury and may miss the Fulham game not that they’ll need him.

Ah Joe Hart, he'll be as tight a coiled spring, ready to prove he's be wronged for so many years as he's traversed the lands looking to regain credibility.

Not today Joe, not here Joe.

(Hopefully)

I still think Wolves will give us a tough match. Losing Jimenez mag not be such a handicap as the lad who came on for him wasn’t too shabby. And Traore will cause any defence palpitations.

I thought he was out of favour as contract negotiate aren’t going too great.

I still think Wolves will give us a tough match. Losing Jimenez mag not be such a handicap as the lad who came on for him wasn’t too shabby. And Traore will cause any defence palpitations.
If he starts - mainly on the bench I thought this season.

It will be a terrible match no matter the outcome. I will still take great joy should Burnley get anything out of the game.

[article]
Burnley: Pope, Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor, Brady, Westwood, Brownhill, McNeil, Wood, Rodriguez.
Subs: Barnes, Peacock-Farrell, Pieters, Vydra, Long, Dunne, Benson.

Everton: Pickford, Godfrey, Mina, Keane, Iwobi, Doucoure, Allan, Delph, Rodriguez, Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison.
Subs: Holgate, Sigurdsson, Tosun, Bernard, Andre Gomes, Davies, Lossl.

Referee: Anthony Taylor (Cheshire).

[/article]

Should always start with those types of games with those clubs who spend the whole week working on tactics and training unencumbered by European football. Steve’s then right by claiming mediocrity equals competitiveness.

I actually want Everton to win this, it's not like they're gonna either win anything or get relegated so it doesn't matter what they do, but Burnley, I want them dead and buried

Everton, managing to piss me off by being shit. I don't understand

Reactions: jan
I actually want Everton to win this, it's not like they're gonna either win anything or get relegated so it doesn't matter what they do, but Burnley, I want them dead and buried

Everton, managing to piss me off by being shit. I don't understand

I kind of want Everton to do the same.

Delph took about 2 minutes to walk off. Acting like they're 1 up with 3 minutes to go

I didn’t understand why he didn’t get the stretcher. It would’ve been quicker and less painful than trying to walk.

Next stop Man United?

Would that be the traditional route for a good Everton striker or am I just putting than all on Rooney's move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom