• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL games, Round 11 : 5th - 7th December 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’ll end up at the spuds after kane moves on.

Nah don't think so. Can see him staying at Everton. Ido wonder how much is form and how much is class though. He'd never given the impression he would be anything more than a below average striker, now Carlo comes in and converts him to some kind of wizard

I can’t believe Taylor waived play on there. Wood fell badly on his head/neck. He should’ve stopped play straight away.

Last edited:
Nah don't think so. Can see him staying at Everton. Ido wonder how much is form and how much is class though. He'd never given the impression he would be anything more than a below average striker, now Carlo comes in and converts him to some kind of wizard

I doubt he’ll stay there. One way to wreck your career is to stay at Everton.

[article]
Manchester City v Fulham team news

Manchester City (4-2-3-1)
Ederson; Cancelo, Dias, Stones, Mendy; Rodri, Gundogan; Mahrez, De Bruyne, Sterling; Jesus.
Substitutes: Steffen, Laporte, Garcia, Silva, Fernandinho, Foden, Torres.

Fulham (4-2-3-1) Areola; Aina, Andersen, Adarabioyo, Robinson; Anguissa, Reed; De Cordova-Reid, Loftus-Cheek, Lookman; Cavaleiro.
Substitutes: Rodak, Ream, Bryan, Cairney, Lemina, Mitrovic, Kamara.

[/article]

[article]
Manchester City v Fulham team news

Manchester City (4-2-3-1)
Ederson; Cancelo, Dias, Stones, Mendy; Rodri, Gundogan; Mahrez, De Bruyne, Sterling; Jesus.
Substitutes: Steffen, Laporte, Garcia, Silva, Fernandinho, Foden, Torres.

Fulham (4-2-3-1) Areola; Aina, Andersen, Adarabioyo, Robinson; Anguissa, Reed; De Cordova-Reid, Loftus-Cheek, Lookman; Cavaleiro.
Substitutes: Rodak, Ream, Bryan, Cairney, Lemina, Mitrovic, Kamara.

[/article]

I mean, fuck my FF, but i've had sterling for weeks and the cunt hasn't played him. I get rid of him and they're fucking starting him against awful fucking fulham

I can’t see Parker being sacked this week. Which is great because we will play them next weekend without the new manager bounce.

John stones with excellent awareness there, pssing it past ederson t ocause a panic and luckily (for them ) a corner

DCL is a mad player. He's an athlete, and is good off the ball, but technically he's shite. Unless he improves dramatically in that regard, he won't take the step up to the next level.

Sterling full on dived there, but pen still stood. These officials are like a mad woman's piss.

I’ll check out the fume later to see their take on it. I expect them to stand up to sterling for the dive after the abuse they give Mané and Salah.

Proper pointless, nothing club Fulham. I'd say I can't wait for them to go down, but they'll be back up again the year after, just so they can get relegated again.

I mean, fuck my FF, but i've had sterling for weeks and the cunt hasn't played him. I get rid of him and they're fucking starting him against awful fucking fulham

Man i brought in fucking Kyle Walker. Should have just steered clear of these cunts altogether

They're a nightmare for FF. Luckily for me, I brought 3 of them in and they're all playing.

Sterling does not get touched in the slightest for that penalty. English, though, so it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom