• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other weekend games 21-23 Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomes has the beating of the Arsenal midfield, hasn't he? He looks quite a tidy player and you wouldn't have throught he's just come back from injury.

I have to say, Everton looked the much better team than Arsenal but could not finish for toffee (no pun intended.) It shouldn't be losing this match.

That said, its first goal looked dangerous and Richarlison ought also to have been sent off .

Last edited:
I thought it was but I just don’t get what is and what isn’t.
Easy, if the guy is black and direct from Africa then its a sending off, if guy is black and from south america, cannot be a sending off as he has sufferred through slavery and by now been cultured white and therefore his intentions could never have been in bad taste.

We may have paid a LOT of money for the privilege, but watching Kepa, Leno and Pickford makes me so very grateful we have Alisson.

Leno can make some really decent saves, but he is the biggest shithouse ever when the ball's in the air in his box; a flapping, jittery mess. And as for Pickford....Christ.

Kepa has now been dropped for Willy Caballero who is about 50 years old and hasn't played regular competitive football in 5 years. He's like their Mignolet except that he's also the most expensive keeper of all time

Kepa has now been dropped for Willy Caballero who is about 50 years old and hasn't played regular competitive football in 5 years. He's like their Mignolet except that he's also the most expensive keeper of all time

Oooooooof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom