• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other weekend games 21-23 Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It pretty nice that City beating a top 3 side away from home in Feb doesn’t make a bit of difference to our title hopes. What a year!!
Exactly! Fucking relaxing not having to look at Man C's upcoming fixtures and try to predict where they'd drop points.

Last edited:
Exactly this. I need this to be won. Soon as fucking possible.

Sounds like a 30 year waiting this....."Get it over. As soon as human possible." Relax man. We have won it. Just let every drop of honey slowly slide in to your mouth and taste it as long as possible....

Sounds like a 30 year waiting this....."Get it over. As soon as human possible." Relax man. We have won it. Just let every drop of honey slowly slide in to your mouth and taste it as long as possible....
Relax my arse!

Its not about looking over our shoulder at challenging teams, but it is about getting the title sewn up before Corona ends the world. Its gonna be fucking tight

Relax my arse!

Its not about looking over our shoulder at challenging teams, but it is about getting the title sewn up before Corona ends the world. Its gonna be fucking tight

If I followed the thought patterns of a Man City fan - right now I’d be suggesting that the Coronavirus is clearly a desperate move by City’s Chinese investors to stop us winning the title by destroying the world.

If I followed the thought patterns of a Man City fan - right now I’d be suggesting that the Coronavirus is clearly a desperate move by City’s Chinese investors to stop us winning the title by destroying the world.
Its a fact

Reactions: HC
Wolves 1 up after 20 mins at home against Norwich.

Utd Watford nil nil.

May switch over to the Utd game cos this is ridiculously one sided.

Fucking mad this though, two 2pm fixtures & yet neither is on UK TV, utterly ridiculous.

Manu get their 10th penalty in the League this year, 3 more than anyone else (City) and twice as many as us

Switched to the utd game. Watford should have scored a few times, but instead manage to give Utd a pen & an undeserved 1 goal lead when they converted it.

Deeney scores for Watford. Dreadful defending for the corner.

Ruled out for handball. Fucking hate that rule.

Back to 1 nil.

Fuck me. Foster just had a mare there.

Martial chipped him after he ran out & somehow thought that he'd try to defend like a centre back instead of getting back to his goal line. Dickhead

Fuck me. Foster just had a mare there.

Martial chipped him after he ran out & somehow thought that he'd try to defend like a centre back instead of getting back to his goal line. Dickhead

Funny how quickly they checked VAR for Utd’s second. He was well close to being offside.

Arsenal caught napping in the first minute. A bit like us against Atletico.

On second viewing that looked a dangerously high foot by Calvert Lewin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom