• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other weekend games 21-23 Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm coming in a bit late .. haven't got the hang of being in Europe yet and thought I still had hours to go ! So the last sentence was about the party right ? Boys vs Girls ? What was the final score ?
Ha. A lord of the flies style experiment would have been kinda entertaining tbh!

Very open game this. Leicester I'd argue have had the better chances (that Vardy chance that hit the post!) but city more of the ball & more half chances.

I know it's not premier league related, but Haaland scored again, it's taking the piss now.
Oh, and Messi knocked in 4 and they changed the formation which I said they should have done all along to accommodate the injuries. Was only Eibar mind. Brought on the new boy too.

How is that not a pen? His arms were up.. he's 10 yards away.

VAR needs to improve. It was both clear and obvious.
Fucking ridiculous that decision. Or non decision. No way the replay doesn't show that.

VAR technology isn't great, but the real problem is the actual human referees using it.

Fucking ridiculous that decision. Or non decision. No way the replay doesn't show that.

VAR technology isn't great, but the real problem is the actual human referees using it.
Yeah sorry I meant the VAR officials need to improve. The replay would have shown it.

Leicester should've had 2 pens ffs. If that's not a handball by KDB then what the fuck is?

How can VAR spend 10 minutes trying to determine offside to an atomic level and just wave that handball away. Shite

That punch in the face from Edersen after he missed the ball completely was no different to Mane's high boot for which he got a red.

Dangerous play should apply for a keeper who is flying out at full speed with his fists blaring.

Yep, the guys sitting in the VAR studio are just shirking off making big decisions hoping it will go away. The kickout from Maguire, the Los Celso red, now this.

Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom