• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other weekend games 21-23 Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewandowski is fucking incredible.

Surely has to be contender to win Ballon D'or?

& I'll never understand why Newcastle let Mitrovic & then Rondon go...only to sign a flop for 40m.

Lewandowski is fucking incredible.

Surely has to be contender to win Ballon D'or?

& I'll never understand why Newcastle let Mitrovic & then Rondon go...only to sign a flop for 40m.

Mike Ashley...

[article]Chelsea v Spurs 12:30
Burnley v Bournemouth 15:00
Palace v Newcastle 15:00
Sheffield United v Brighton 15:00
Southampton v Villa 15:00
Leicester v City 17:30
[/article]

Chelsea and Spurs are both shit and toothless up front. That’ll probably be a draw.

I think Southampton will be the best to watch out the 3 o’clock games.

I hope Leicester screw over city by a dodgy offside VAR assisted goal and city have one disallowed by a slight handball caught by the 32nd VAR viewing.

[article]
Chelsea: Caballero, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger, James, Jorginho, Kovacic, Alonso, Barkley, Mount, Giroud.
Subs: Arrizabalaga, Abraham, Willian, Loftus-Cheek, Zouma, Emerson Palmieri, Gilmour.

Tottenham Hotspur: Lloris, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Tanganga, Ndombele, Winks, Lo Celso, Davies, Lucas Moura, Bergwijn.
Subs: Lamela, Dier, Sessegnon, Alli, Gazzaniga, Aurier, Fernandes.

Referee: Michael Oliver

[/article]

Giroud with a start. Chelsea might actually score.

Spurs should be down to 10 men. No idea why VAR didn’t send him off for that stamp.

VAR is a shambles , how is that not a red card ?

They really need to leave decisions to the ref using a pitch side monitor , it would reduce the bullshit decisions ,massively

Just use VAR for offside and buzzing to let the ref use the pitch side monitor

Double whammy for Bournemouth there... goal disallowed and pen against them in the same action.

Been watching the sheff utd v Brighton game whilst a gang of kids destroy the house around me at my daughters birthday party.

Not been bad actually, end to end constantly, 1 all with about 15 to go.

Villa is gong down, isn't it?

I really don't understand what's wrong with them. They have good players and have bought well in January again (Reina and Samatta), yet there is simply no spark in that team.

Good on Saints to finally get a home win.

Been watching the sheff utd v Brighton game whilst a gang of kids destroy the house around me at my daughters birthday party.

Not been bad actually, end to end constantly, 1 all with about 15 to go.
Sorry I'm coming in a bit late .. haven't got the hang of being in Europe yet and thought I still had hours to go ! So the last sentence was about the party right ? Boys vs Girls ? What was the final score ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom