• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading some of the posts on bluefume and i can't believe it. I think the tide has turned. For once the majority are putting another woeful exit firmly at the feet of fraudiola. No conspiracy theories or Uefa trying to fuck them (ok there's a few of those) but the majority are seething at Pep.
Fraudiola!! :)

These titles have the same winners. Those titles have different winners. Same winners..... different winners.

Isn’t it 8 different winners in 5 years.

Not as impressive.
tenor.gif

Ederson had a Karius moment and it was lovely to see. Add that to Sterling’s miss. Fucking hell.

"I’ll be honest we didn’t play great, but for that 2nd goal we have clearly been cheated, and I won’t be able watching champions league from now on/ absolutely pointless when you get cheated"

------

"That’s me done for a while, don’t want to even see a City badge or a football for a long time.

I couldn’t be any more furious and dejected, I was happier than this after that goal disallowed against Spurs last season.

That team and manager don’t even deserve a comment.

Have a nice rest of the Summer everyone, see you on here at some time in the future!"

"good bye football, I will never put my happiness in the hands of people who work half as hard as I do but make more in week than I will in my life."

-------

" apart from UEFA getting their own back and screwing us for their second, that was definitely Peps fault. Always fucking with the formation when it's not needed. We were awful first half. If we'd have played our normal game from the start we would have stood a better chance."

"Some of you are complete wankers calling pep a bald cu nt, fraud clown etc etc you should be ashamed we have seen the best football we have ever seen under this man, I hope he fucks off and we go back to shit boring football like we used to watch you self righteous fuckers do us all a favour and go and cheer the rags on against Seville Calling his tactics is one thing attacking him personally is another call yourself blues fuck off"

----------

"Can’t sleep. Lay here with my mind turning over trying to figure out how Pep managed to get it so wrong

It won’t happen and I don’t want it to.. but lesser managers would be sacked for such a monumental fuck up at such a crucial moment"

"Right at the end of BT coverage they showed a different view to the ‘ offside’ goal. The ref Puts his whistle to his mouth but obviously doesn’t blow it, was it for offside or foul ?
We will never know what his intentions were..strange"

------

"Going to tell you why I *gag* respect the scouse cunts. They have a heartbreaking CL final loss, they come back and win the whole thing. They have a heartbreaking PL loss, they come back and win the whole thing.. I respect that. We have meekly bowed out of the CL every fucking year we have qualified, it's almost pitiful.

I will say I'm glad we won that CAS appeal though, can't wait to meekly bow out next season. It would have been a shit season if we couldn't meekly bow out of the CL."

[article]so we can’t question king pep now?!! he’s an arrogant cunt who’s lost us derby games cos he thinks he’s too clever and derby games don’t mean anything to us fans!!! and taking lyon easy thinking ahead to wednesday and munich.. he’s fucked up once again but it’s king pep so let’s just be grateful cos we’re little city and lucky to have king pep and his barca boys so let’s carry on eh?! same again next season in champions league.....
[/article]

"Can’t sleep. Lay here with my mind turning over trying to figure out how Pep managed to get it so wrong

It won’t happen and I don’t want it to.. but lesser managers would be sacked for such a monumental fuck up at such a crucial moment"

Someone at Bluefume just needs to take the next obvious step for a fumer.....Pep is surely the ringleader of the UEFA anti-City conspiracy! How else could he conspire to blow so many CL campaigns with the best team ever in the history of football?

[article]he’s a flat track bully with money, and an arrogant cunt cos he’s won trophies at the best barcelona team ever and bayern domestically but the whole world has seen king pep to being a below average coach at top top level, and tonight is final straw after that lineup especially after getting turned over by united 3 times in season while messing about with team and lineup..[/article]

[article]Nullified the best player in the world tonight. Nullified the whole team. Total bottle job. Solksjaer would have more chance of winning the champions league with our squad than this scaredy cat bald little man. He's got previous.[/article]

So much for the “yea you won it but how many games did you lose?” argument.

[article]Pep overthinks the simplest things, an absolute bottler in knockout competitions and we have seen it year after year. Klopp had the perfect mentality to assemble a team to win the champions league, he accomplished that then simply knew that the fanbase desired the premier league. He adjusted, then nearly won it one year, then won it confidently the next. Pep is not capable of winning the champions league here, therefore I think its time (although not necessarily this year) to think about who the next big manager is and recruit him for the following season.
[/article]

[article]he’s a flat track bully with money, and an arrogant cunt cos he’s won trophies at the best barcelona team ever and bayern domestically but the whole world has seen king pep to being a below average coach at top top level, and tonight is final straw after that lineup especially after getting turned over by united 3 times in season while messing about with team and lineup..[/article]

[article]Nullified the best player in the world tonight. Nullified the whole team. Total bottle job. Solksjaer would have more chance of winning the champions league with our squad than this scaredy cat bald little man. He's got previous.[/article]

So much for the “yea you won it but how many games did you lose?” argument.

[article]Pep overthinks the simplest things, an absolute bottler in knockout competitions and we have seen it year after year. Klopp had the perfect mentality to assemble a team to win the champions league, he accomplished that then simply knew that the fanbase desired the premier league. He adjusted, then nearly won it one year, then won it confidently the next. Pep is not capable of winning the champions league here, therefore I think its time (although not necessarily this year) to think about who the next big manager is and recruit him for the following season.
[/article]

It's fun seeing them turn on Pep, but they are also delusional to pretend they have some kind of "standards" Pep is failing to live up to – Man City are not fucking Bayern or Real Madrid, they have no European pedigree and are treated with respect in Europe mostly because they have one of the best managers in the game coaching them. Without him they are just bags of oil money and a stadium.

[article]De bruyne had as good as turned against him after 10 minutes of that game you could see it. He knew it was a bottle job. I'm with kev[/article]

[article]The highlight of our season was winning at CAS. And the League Cup.
[/article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom