• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Bernardo a break, being a child star really fucked him up

200px-The_Munsters_Butch_Patrick_1965.jpg

An oldie but goodie:

MCFC1993

1 Jun 2019

#1,733

Bluemoonie92 said:

Play like that next season and we will wipe the floor with them

They won't even be near us next season regardless.

We'll be up around 100 points again but no way they get the breaks they got this season.

Think we'll be back to being around 10 points clear next season, they can't compete with Pep over 38 games of football

-----------
Check the date...LOL.

Jonathan Wilson interchanges City with Abu Dhabi all the way through the article. No attempt at any balance. Just repeating the racist false trope that we are owned by a state. No understanding of what Sheikh Mansour is trying to do or why. No grasp of the strategy behind CFG or that our owner has already trebled his original investment or that City is now a totally sustainable and profitable business.
Wilson has no awareness that we are likely to cover the entire cost of recruiting Messi from extra leveraged sponsorships. No awareness that our single biggest investors are based in California and China (not the Gulf region).
People like Wilson are a disgrace. He's not a journalist he's a propagandist with a racist narrative.

Innit. His managers must see something I've never seen in the guy that persuades them he's skipper material. Perhaps it's a case of desperation, like Solskjaer making Slabhead captain of ManUre (for now at any rate).

So the tone hasn't changed much on here since you've been away has it pecker..?

Tell me, in what way in your absence were you expecting it to change then..?

From what I read on here, I would say it's rather accurate..!

Detestable dippers..
Bingo whinging he's got no dough whilst spending £100's of millions ..
VAR assisted results..
Money laundering owners..
Attempting to furlough staff..
Sycophantic media..
Too many ex players as pundits..
Ex players daughter as a pundit..
Ferrel fans..
The 5 2 3 karaoke we're all subjected to..
No respect for others..
FFP cheats..
No big screens in your hovel..
This means more bollocks..
Did your best to fuck City over with UEFA..
Unlikeable players..
Computer hacking..
Unsackable Spit..
That fkin shitstain of a newspaper, The Echo..

Just off the top of my head you understand..

However, I'm sure you will agree, all of the above points have a cast iron ring of truth about them which in turn goes a long way to rub people up ever so slightly when it comes to discussing your club..

To be fair, I'm probably being a tad gererous as I'm sure there are many other points I've neglected to mention but deep down, in your heart of hearts, you'll know what they are..

So taking the above into account, I'd be interested to get your views on how you would suggest the posters on this thread go about changing the mood to accommodate you by basically blowing smoke up your club's arse..?

To sum up, you support a most destable, dislikeable, horrible, selective history spouting club that, I would hazard a guess, nobody on here gives 2 fcuks about..!

Finally, it's nothing personal you understand, it's all about opinions really..

... and this post reflects mine..!

Not as unhealthy as their obsession with all things Manchester City, as proven by their boring, annoying appearances in this thread.

(They created a new thread for us last week. Its already a 1000 replies. Awareness levels through the roof.)

He's really fucking stretching there.

Money laundering owners? From a CITY fan. Fuck me.

To launder money FSG would actually have to have an illegitimate source of money, which for all their faults, they don't.

They also don't put much money in, the stadium loan & training ground loan are the only times they have, so if they're money laundering, they're really shit at it.

Although, the no big screens comment really stung. How can we possibly be a big club without a big screen in the ground? I've often thought it's proof that Everton are a bigger club than we are.

It’s standard chartered and western Union who are the money launderers which makes us complicit. I can’t say I understand their logic but I’ve spent enough time on the fume to decipher what they’re saying.

I’m not arsed about the big screen. Anfield can’t have one without removing seats so that’s not going to happen. I don’t even see the big issue really. It’s not like that influences VAR decisions. It would be nice to see what’s being reviewed but it’s better having more fans in the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom