• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
" heard that, from that failed anorexic of a mayor, and yes, not everyone
is the same as these phlegm hawking, candle waving, self entitled, thieving,
doley, victim mongers.
The biggest problem everyone has with them, is now this crisis is easing, we'll
be hearing them in the pubs and on the streets giving an eternal rendition
of that mawkish shite you'll never work again, and hearing about it on a loop
for bastard months on end"

"So the PL’s dream of getting their Far East cash cow over the line after all the years of trying has finally been realised."

"Apparently Merseyside police have said flares are allowed at Liverpool's parade as they say it's only fair as it's what they wore last time they won the league"

"261 fouls committed, 30 less than any other team. 28 yellow cards recieved, 6 less than any other team. Says everything about the referree bias this season. Well done Scudamore and Masters, you got your new title winner in 6 years, i'd love to see the plan that Scudamore spoke of"

2ab0aba56963ff78cd91223c81cedd30.jpg

God, that's given Rooney the horn.

"261 fouls committed, 30 less than any other team. 28 yellow cards recieved, 6 less than any other team. Says everything about the referree bias this season. Well done Scudamore and Masters, you got your new title winner in 6 years, i'd love to see the plan that Scudamore spoke of"

Hard to commit fouls and get cards when you have the ball all the time.

Well the man scum are coming out of the bogs now saying we only won one EPL compared to their 13. For them the League began 28 years ago! Before that football competitions in England don't exist. What idiots.

Robertson is that bully we all remember in school. He wasn't the toughest but he'd be all mouth in front of lads who'd kick his arse but because he was in the hardest gang he thought he could get away with it. Until you catch him on his own and kick the shite out of him before he goes running to his mates. A complete coward

...writes some geeky social isolate who never "kicked the sh!te" out of anyone except in his ever-juvenile dreams. I'll bet the ranks of Citeh fans are chock-full of them.

Envy is such an ugly thing.

Last edited:
I had a very rare look on Blue moon a couple of days ago just to see how they're bearing up. The Liverpool thread had had about 100 new pages just since Saturday. They're beyond mental.

I wouldn't bother, it's the same old shit from months ago just regurgitated. I'm bored of it now. Even Karen7 has gone quiet. Is it too late to get a plane over the Etihad tonight saying Blue Fume we are Champions*
*of everything

Ah come on, hit us with some fumes.

I am reading the pre match thread.

[article]
Need to win this one to set a marker for neo season. Plus it will set us nicely for next season with our battle with the Livarpool scum.

Let's get some old fire engines and for them with some special infra red paint,. So that should any Livarpool scrum try to break into the Etithad complex, they would get a good soaking. This would then stay on the skin for 6 months on the skin. This making it easy for the Merseyside Police with the help of GMP go and pick them up. Then go and lock them up in Strangeways prison.

[/article]

Wow. Just plain wow.

Sad bell ends.

[article]
Don’t give a fuck if it’s sad - just sent this to the club;

Good morning,

I’m a lifeline supporter of City, and I’m not sure who this needs to be flagged for the attention of.

A Sky employee, Jamie Carragher, has been photographed walking around with a mob of people; showing a blatant disregard for social distancing and by extension showing a lack of care or empathy for anyone whom he may imminently come in to contact with.

As a match going supporter, it is my belief that our club has a duty to protect;
- its staff
- its players
- medical staff in attendance at games
- other members of the media
- all of the aboves’ families

And that these people and their health need to be prioritised over Sky’s financial might and Jamie Carragher’s apparent selfish immaturity.

I would ask that this is investigated as a matter of urgency prior to Thursday nights’ game.

As a member of the public, I would have to self isolate for 14 days if I had done similar to Jamie Carragher. It will be an outrageous act of negligence on behalf of MCFC if he is allowed in to our stadium, when he can’t even abide by social distancing measures.

I’ve included a link to the tweet which includes a photo of him surrounded by other people.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Duffyyyy_EFC/status/1276676532598177793?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1276676532598177793&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231276676532598177793

Please can this be forwarded urgently to management in health and safety (or whoever is leading City’s response to COVID-19), and please can I be copied in?

Kind regards, Phil
[/article]

Sad bell ends.

[article]
Don’t give a fuck if it’s sad - just sent this to the club;

Good morning,

I’m a lifeline supporter of City, and I’m not sure who this needs to be flagged for the attention of.

A Sky employee, Jamie Carragher, has been photographed walking around with a mob of people; showing a blatant disregard for social distancing and by extension showing a lack of care or empathy for anyone whom he may imminently come in to contact with.

As a match going supporter, it is my belief that our club has a duty to protect;
- its staff
- its players
- medical staff in attendance at games
- other members of the media
- all of the aboves’ families

And that these people and their health need to be prioritised over Sky’s financial might and Jamie Carragher’s apparent selfish immaturity.

I would ask that this is investigated as a matter of urgency prior to Thursday nights’ game.

As a member of the public, I would have to self isolate for 14 days if I had done similar to Jamie Carragher. It will be an outrageous act of negligence on behalf of MCFC if he is allowed in to our stadium, when he can’t even abide by social distancing measures.

I’ve included a link to the tweet which includes a photo of him surrounded by other people.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Duffyyyy_EFC/status/1276676532598177793?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1276676532598177793&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231276676532598177793

Please can this be forwarded urgently to management in health and safety (or whoever is leading City’s response to COVID-19), and please can I be copied in?

Kind regards, Phil
[/article]
He has a point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom