• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Norwich (H) FA Cup - Sun 14:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems like he's destined for the big stage. He wasn't even that good when he was on loan last year.

3500.jpg

I enjoyed today it really was fun but it should not go unsaid how poor the opposition was.

Last edited:
I'd live to know why there was so little hype about Quansah before he made his debut. I can only conclude we grew him in a laboratory and he only came out of his cloning pod as a fully formed adult in July last year
He has been amazing. He has all the potential to be the best CB in the world, if he keeps progressing. He makes the occasional mistake, but I hardly miss VVD when he does not play. He did seem better on the left than the right today. Seems like that is the position he will own when VVD moves on.

I'd live to know why there was so little hype about Quansah before he made his debut. I can only conclude we grew him in a laboratory and he only came out of his cloning pod as a fully formed adult in July last year

I hadn't even heard of him before this season. Shocking how he has emerged as a completely competent defender for a team competing at the business end of the table.

Nice and easy in the end. Scoreline probably flattered Norwich a bit. Bradley Motm, absolutely superb again. Really pleased how quickly he’s developed. Stepped in Trent’s absence and proved he’s ready. Hope he keeps his place against Chelsea.

Nice and easy in the end. Scoreline probably flattered Norwich a bit. Bradley Motm, absolutely superb again. Really pleased how quickly he’s developed. Stepped in Trent’s absence and proved he’s ready. Hope he keeps his place against Chelsea.
Would definitely be tempted to start him against Arsenal to handle Martinelli again.

What a legacy Klopp will be leaving to his successor

Liverpool 2.0 could dominate for years

He's played three 90 minute games in a row. I think he's going to sit the next one out.
I think Trent will start and get about 60 mins.

Last edited:
Reactions: dee
He's played three 90 minute games in a row. I think he's going to sit the next one out.
I think Trent will start and get about 60 mins.
I would be incredibly surprised for anything other. Suspect Gomez will continue at LB though

He had a bad game. It happens, Nunez has had similar performances.

Yeah - I’m not surprised to be honest - he played in at least 3 different positions yesterday and hasn’t had a consistent run of starts all season.

He’s not a bad player, he’s just horribly out of form and we’re not playing with a False 9 this season, which is arguably his best position.

It’s been great watching an attacking full back who stays wide and is brave and adventurous going forwards. Reminds me of 2018-2021.

During this spell we’ve had goalscorers from everywhere.

It’s been great watching an attacking full back who stays wide and is brave and adventurous going forwards. Reminds me of 2018-2021.

During this spell we’ve had goalscorers from everywhere.
I'm glad that we don't have to start looking for a new RB. I know that everything seems to be going well at the moment, not counting the recent announcement from Klopp, but we're looking good squad-wise.

Great result. We are building a great squad. I wonder if Klopp is blooding so many youngsters because he wants to give them a chance before he leaves.

Great result. We are building a great squad. I wonder if Klopp is blooding so many youngsters because he wants to give them a chance before he leaves.
Nah it's because he's been forced to. McConnell only played because Macca isn't 100% fit according to Klopp.
We lost two left backs and a RB so Bradley had to play.

I didn't think he had his best game for us today. He headed a number of easy clearances back to the Norwich players which put us back under the cosh.

Yh. He was our worst defender today. Not that he was horrid, but could have cost us a few goals.

I would be incredibly surprised for anything other. Suspect Gomez will continue at LB though
I hope so for the Arse game. His R foot versus Saka coming inside on his L. Worked last time and he should continue in that battle.

I hadn't even heard of him before this season. Shocking how he has emerged as a completely competent defender for a team competing at the business end of the table.
I think Klopp mentioned in one of his interviews that during the pre-season they were considering whether to add a CB but saw Q and decided against it. There are always things we are not privy to, Bradley might be another one. When most were crying out for a new RB, the management team must have saw Bradley and thought, nah.

I think Klopp mentioned in one of his interviews that during the pre-season they were considering whether to add a CB but saw Q and decided against it. There are always things we are not privy to, Bradley might be another one. When most were crying out for a new RB, the management team must have saw Bradley and thought, nah.
I feel like he said that the year before about koumetio as well

Sometimes bullshit is bullshit; just up to the players to prove it

I feel like he said that the year before about koumetio as well

Sometimes bullshit is bullshit; just up to the players to prove it
I won't call them bullshit per se, this management team is brutally honest. Just look at Pep's interviews, everything comes out.

I think it's just a matter of things going the wrong way despite of their best intentions. Shit happens, like last season for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom