• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Napoli (H) Last CL game of the group stage, Tue 1.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you be sure he's suffering some sort of mental collapse?

Because I get the bad performances or the lack of quality but foul throw ins at this level? The lack of desire? This guy was owning best of Europe at 19.

He has put on weight so he could just hungry but seriously…

Come on, it doesn’t take a shrink to realise something is up with the lad and it’s not football.

I know I am in the minority, but I rate Jones. I know he is too indisciplined to play midfield and maybe not skillfully or productive enough to play in attack. But the kid has good ball control, decent dribbling skills, and can knock one in from 30 yards. I don't think he will be world-class, but I can see him developing into a very useful squad player.

Nah, I'm with you. I think that there is a good player in there. The problem, as you point out, is that he has no obvious position on the pitch.

Earlier on in the first half, I was just trying to think who'd buy him (and for what) if we sold and was kinda struggling. Squaddie here and everywhere else.

Elliot is another that is your classic luxury attacking midfielder without being good enough (right now / at this level) to justify playing.

He"s holding his face because of the pain ..... everyone else is holding their arse.

This ref isnt very good. Napoli players falling over in just about every 50/50.

Konate has been very good. Missed him against Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom