• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Napoli (H) Last CL game of the group stage, Tue 1.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Salah or Firmino are going the WC, so we may as well use them heavily now knowing they've got a long break ahead.

Hope Jones makes the most of this opportunity.

Let's enjoy this.

Under dogs! First time in a while. Nothing on the line. Freedom to just play.

Please just play reds.

We are getting midfielders into good positions. But Curtis Jones, milner, even Thiago, none of them are renowned for their goalscoring.

Jones has been decent, I often think he's shite but maybe he needs that freedom of being further forward.

I know I am in the minority, but I rate Jones. I know he is too indisciplined to play midfield and maybe not skillfully or productive enough to play in attack. But the kid has good ball control, decent dribbling skills, and can knock one in from 30 yards. I don't think he will be world-class, but I can see him developing into a very useful squad player.

Something is seriously broken in the head with Trent.
Foul throws? Feel sorry for the young lad, hope the club get him some help and work him through it.

Something is seriously broken in the head with Trent.
Foul throws? Feel sorry for the young lad, hope the club get him some help and work him through it.

How would you feel when you have the full might of SCM criticism?

How would you feel when you have the full might of SCM criticism?

We are pussy cats compared to what’s on twitter.
Genuinely sorry for the lad, it’s beyond just the defending. Money doesn’t matter when his mind is not on it. Wonder if the club are trying anything.

We are pussy cats compared to what’s on twitter.
Genuinely sorry for the lad, it’s beyond just the defending. Money doesn’t matter when his mind is not on it. Wonder if the club are trying anything.

He's so far up his own arse he won't even notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom