• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Napoli (H) Last CL game of the group stage, Tue 1.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansern

Thinks he owns the place
Might as well put my lovely Norwegian balls on the line and start a game thread. It might be short lived or this is the new beginning we've been waiting for.

As for the game. We need a win to boost confidence but lets not kid ourselves, we're not winning 4-0 to win the group.

Both teams will be rotating but trying to guess the starting eleven wont be easy.

I'd go:

Alisson
Milner Konate Virgil Tsmikas
Hendo Fabinho
Salah Carvalho
Firmino Nunez

5 subs to rotate and then we got 5 days to Spurs.

We should field the kids and have every able bodied adult scouting midfielders on championship manager

I definitely want to see young Bajcetic start, but next to him we need someone experienced, a player who has seen things, a man whose appearance alone will dissuade opponents from getting anywhere close to our penalty area.

In other words, this guy:
[vnsfw]
71fb705aba86912bee74eb7fef33609b906b3a45.jpeg

[/vnsfw]

I definitely want to see young Bajcetic start, but next to him we need someone experienced, a player who has seen things, a man whose appearance alone will dissuade opponents from getting anywhere close to our penalty area.

[vnsfw]

[/vnsfw]
He is registered as part of our 25 players. He say he is 33, but I have seen 55 year olds looking younger. To prove my point the guy below is 56
f.elconfidencial.com%2Foriginal%2Fd5c%2F368%2F033%2Fd5c368033a4279eaa6f0895f9d5d53f1.jpg

[vnsfw]

[/vnsfw]

He looks like he is going to the same tanning salons as Ben White.

[vnsfw]

[/vnsfw]
Looks like he's seen more summers than doctor who

Might as well put my lovely Norwegian balls on the line and start a game thread. It might be short lived or this is the new beginning we've been waiting for.

As for the game. We need a win to boost confidence but lets not kid ourselves, we're not winning 4-0 to win the group.

Both teams will be rotating but trying to guess the starting eleven wont be easy.

I'd go:

Alisson
Milner Konate Virgil Tsmikas
Hendo Fabinho
Salah Carvalho
Firmino Nunez

5 subs to rotate and then we got 5 days to Spurs.

@Hansern - you really a viking ?

Alisson
Gomez/TAA-Konate-VVD-Tsimikas
Milner-Fab-Jones
Salah-Nunez-Carvalho

----------------Allisson
--------Ibou-VDV-Nat/JoeGo--
TAA-------Thiago--Fabs-----Kostas/Robbo
-----------------Firmino----------------------
----------Salah---------Nunez--------------

or below (if we need to protect a lead or shore up the midfield mid-way in the game)

----------------Allisson
--------Ibou-VDV-Nat/JoeGo--
TAA---------Fab---------------Kostas/Robbo
-------Thiago---MIlner/Hendo-----
-----------Salah-------Nunez-----------

@Hansern - you really a viking ?

Alisson
Gomez/TAA-Konate-VVD-Tsimikas
Milner-Fab-Jones
Salah-Nunez-Carvalho

This is how I imagine @Hansern looks like:

61413809_401.jpg

No idea what team Klopp will pick – on one hand you want your strongest to inject a bit of positive momentum after a bad loss, but on the other hand that might still not be enough against Napoli and then we'd be tired for Spurs. Personally I would go with the youngsters. Go full Rodgers vs Read Madrid lineup – at least they will run and try to impress.

This is how I imagine @Hansern looks like:

61413809_401.jpg

No idea what team Klopp will pick – on one hand you want your strongest to inject a bit of positive momentum after a bad loss, but on the other hand that might still not be enough against Napoli and then we'd be tired for Spurs. Personally I would go with the youngsters. Go full Rodgers vs Read Madrid lineup – at least they will run and try to impress.
Maybe more this :
gay-viking.jpg

I really hope FSG backs him as much as they can. It may be a long time before we get another manager as good as Klopp (him as a person too, not just results/achievement wise).

£200m + unless they find special buys.
2MFs
1RB
And the Georgian.

It just amazes me that anyone would have Gomez anywhere near any position in this side.

He’s making monumental mistake(s) in pretty much every game that are game changers or potentially catastrophic (West Ham pen etc) - and some folk are still like, ‘well he played well after the mistake’…’he offers solidity down the right side at right back’ etc.

Can you imagine if Trent had nonchalantly gifted that early goal to Fulham? There would be burning effigies for bonfire night.

Would happily try and mix it up

Ali
Ramsay Konate Nat Tsimi
Hendo Bajcetic
Elliott Jones Carvalho
Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom