• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mohamed Salah Link 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hull and Wigan? Wait, did Bruce sign him too?

He must have been on holiday to Egypt and took a shine to the locals while getting pissed by the pool

I knew you'd know

Hull and Wigan? Wait, did Bruce sign him too?

He must have been on holiday to Egypt and took a shine to the locals while getting pissed by the pool

I knew you'd know

Haha! Must have been during a holiday. He signed him for Wigan, but not sure about Hull.

Zaki was class for a season, but he fast reverted to type the year after. Proof to be wary of one season wonders at shit clubs.

Those assists don't look 50 million impressive. I think Markovic had better youtube compilations.

Yeah, bar a few of them were he presses the defenders there wasnt much there. 19 goals and 15 assists in total is pretty good though.

That vid did more for Dzeko (and Nainggolan, I think) than it did for Salah. Some great finishes in there.

Is it time to get the tent out and camp here yet?

I'm not convinced our interest is serious. I'm only setting up a lawn chair for now.

Man, you need to commit. I pitched my tent this morning, and I'll be honest, it has gotten kinda lonely. It's getting dark now and I can hear weird sounds coming from the woods.

This link reminds me of when we signed Riera.
He was decent first season but hardly a world beater.
Hopefully lightening doesn't strike twice if this comes to pass

This link reminds me of when we signed Riera.
He was decent first season but hardly a world beater.
Hopefully lightening doesn't strike twice if this comes to pass
Salah is a class apart from Riera. He can move faster than treacle which is always a good start for a winger.

£43m seems to be the figure being peddled.

That is a lot of coin , I guess it would also put the idea of signing sessegnon to bed which is a shame IF any of the above is actually true

Gazetto dello Sport reporting his agent being in discussions with us. Also saying that the new Roma coach might be looking to bring Berardi to Roma.

Berardi would be a direct replacement for Salah I guess.

He's had 3 good seasons, not one. 43 goals in 109 games in his last 3 years in Italy.

This isn't some reject. He's one of Serie A's best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom