• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mohamed Salah Link 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he has the mental toughness to cut it in the EPL.

A player suited to the Italian style - the same goes for Cuadrado - both are very good players, but suited to particular styles of play.

I've watched plenty of Roma fixtures this year and Salah has been very good.

My only question over him is his mental toughness, mainly off the pitch.

There's no chance he will start ahead of Mane - and that's where I fear the problem is, toys out of the pram very quickly and he'll be off to another club.
That was exactly what I mentioned I was a little concerned about. The PL isn't for everyone and he wasn't a resounding success here last time, no matter whether he was underplayed or not. If he had been that good surely he'd have had more minutes.

Another African player though, we are gonna be screwed in January 2019.

This right here is why it's a no for me. Imagine having constructed a potent attack with Mane and Salah raiding the flanks, only to lose both mid season every other year.

We'd be moaning non stop about it.

This right here is why it's a no for me. Imagine having constructed a potent attack with Mane and Salah raiding the flanks, only to lose both mid season every other year.

We'd be moaning non stop about it.

Hmmm. That does sound pretty grim. And Egypt usually do quite well, don't they?

And so, Salah can wait
He knows it's too late as we're walking on by
Our goals slide away
But don't look back in anger
Divock is here to say

You gotta roll with it
You gotta take your time
You gotta delay and delay
Do let anybody get in your way
'Cause an attack's the time to take a break

So always stand aside
And always be denied
You wanna be who you'd be
If you're fast asleep

I think I've got a feeling you're lost inside
I think you're gonna slope away and hide
I'm thinking of things that I just can't abide

If we can pick him up for a reasonable Salahry I'm all over it. Tidy little player

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Yeah, he was pretty shit. Who did he play for? Wigan or something?

I think so. Had a great half a season if I recall.

Rurik or Hansern or someone who knows these things would be able to clarify. Or is Mystic the football almanac?

Anyway, someone will know, and I can't be arsed googling

Anyway, on Salah, I'd be be quite excited about this.

He's exceptionally quick and gets goals. Roma coach Spalletti recently said he's the best player he's ever coached in his career, which is high praise.

He's just 24 too, so we'd be getting a player who's peaking. It'd be a very potent addition to our attack.

I think so. Had a great half a season if I recall.

Rurik or Hansern or someone who knows these things would be able to clarify. Or is Mystic the football almanac?

Anyway, someone will know, and I can't be arsed googling

Zaki played for Wigan and Hull I think. Had one good season were he scored a few goals but he was generally awful.
Remember him scoring against us, like every other shite striker in the League, obviously....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom