• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester United v Liverpool - Match Thread - FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cup games are all about progressing and whether we scored two goals or played okay for the most part it doesn't matter as we are out of the competition. We looked all over the shop defensively and i wouldn't say anyone played well in the defence today.

Yeah, unfortunately William's hasn't got the turn of pace for the Premier league. It's a real shame, but he's been found out more than once.

'Found out' is really the phrase of the weekend. More than a few on here get found out every hour.

He's a kid and he's learning. You don't 'decide' about that straight off.

His lack of pace is his biggest issue - the mistakes I"m not fussed about, those happen. But he gets beaten for pace every game, and he'll need time to learn to be a better reader of the game like Hyypia if he's to make it here. He could do with a loan imo to play week in, week out - but we don't have that luxury.

If Williams hasn’t got the pace now he’s never going to have it to play in the premier league

He could be good at a team who don't play a high line. Not all defenders need to be lightning

You seem to be having a go at Klopp quite a lot recently.

I am frustrated by the fact the most important spark plug for our attack was needlessly risked by Klopp in a game that was pointless.
Also am becoming more aggravated by his constant defense of Bobby - the lad has been average (at best) most games now, and he shouldn't be an automatic.
I also think the inability to have another formation has now allowed most teams to finally have an easier time to nullify us*.
I know we're missing training time.
I know this was key to our team, but the manager knew this season was going to be shit and it seems we were hoping to be very healthy for a 3rd season running, which is just rare.
Lastly, I'm so fucking angry still that that shit that passed for referring in the Everton game (red, goal) and how it seems the norm nowadays against us, that it's turning me off football to a point where I was happy to work and do work for a charity on the side, while barely watching.

* helped by our poor form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom