• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester United v Liverpool - Match Thread - FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thiago was dead on his feet and looked like he was running slower than me.

That is because he was, its all very good making a few good passes in the game (counted 2 moves he did well), but to be honest I would prefer if Keita was available. Which reminds me - where the fuck is that guy ?

That is because he was, its all very good making a few good passes in the game (counted 2 moves he did well), but to be honest I would prefer if Keita was available. Which reminds me - where the fuck is that guy ?

Fat camp.

What are the aggregate scores when Thiago has been on the pitch for us. Have we won a game yet? He came on against 10 man Chelsea when we were already 2 up didn't he? So don't know how much that counts. Then he came on against Villa's under 11s. Besides that?

What are the aggregate scores when Thiago has been on the pitch for us. Have we won a game yet? He came on against 10 man Chelsea when we were already 2 up didn't he? So don't know how much that counts. Then he came on against Villa's under 11s. Besides that?

We haven’t won a game against men when he’s started.

In truth - I don't think so at all, he came on against Chelsea after we had won the game, but was also responsible for giving away the penalty in that game. Other than that I cannot recall a single win so far. Right now apart from that little cameo against Newcastle where everyone thought 'OMG - this is God' - in a game we never actually won - I think he has shown very little of extreme note. But of course we should give it time before you all realise he is not as good as most of you think - when he signed for us - all I ever thought was that he could never actually be that good because I hardly noticed him when we played him and his Bayern team the season we won the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom