• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Luton (H) - Wed 19:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrating thing is if Diaz had taken those 2 early chances we probably would have had a game where we have padded our GD nicely.
Instead we're faffing around chasing this game.

We're still going to win though but I just wish that could have an easy game once in a while.
Not the Liverpool way I suppose

We really needed Diaz and Gakpo to step up today.

They've been disappointing.

It's hard to beat a team, when you have no one capable of beating their man 1 v 1. And the opposition leave 1 v 1s all over the pitch, especially at the back, knowing this.

I haven’t seen Gordon kick a ball in a long times, any chance he’d have an impact?

Where in big trouble here . injuries are killing us .. fucking brutal ...push redmen never give up...

We're crying out for some pace. It doesn't matter where it comes from.

Post injury Diaz is sadly no more than decent. He's fortunate Nunez has been drawing all the attention. If he was putting up these numbers and performances for Crystal Palace then none of us would be clamouring to sign him.

I'd actually bring on Danns for Elliot shift Gakpo left and Diaz right.

Robertson for Gomez too.
Yeah that would be the alternative, Klopp needs to do something about the right wing.
If he doesn't we're fucked.

We look like a team ridende with injuries and off sync given the changes. Not surprising but should have taken our chances.
Some disapointing performances as well.

Big 2nd half, team talk and effort needed.

Klopp needs to do something crazy in terms of subs, need to sacrifice someone. Mostly Harvey and get some kind of width providing winger in and we will score loads.

We're not playing that badly. Their goal had an element of fortune and our attack just looks out of sync, which should be expected. There's no excuse for some appalling decision making and wayward shooting, though.

Klopp will find a way to get us playing better than what we've seen

If we had someone like Doak, who had electric pace, we'd be able to unbalance their 1 v 1 defending and pull others out of position.

Madness that we have 14 genuine first teamers unavailable today.

Are we the cunts we accused Newcastle of being all season?

I'm absolutely getting frustrated with Diaz, but he's the only one in the front three who's actually present on the pitch.

Elliott has fully lost confidence here and the crowd can sense it. Gotta hope he scores in the next 10 or take him off

I'm absolutely getting frustrated with Diaz, but he's the only one in the front three who's actually present on the pitch.

Yea he’s getting in the right places and trying to create, this is a judge his output over the 90 minutes game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom