• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lucas - he's off ! - Oh no he Isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many goals have we actually conceded from Lucas's FK vs say, FKs given away by other LFC players?

Do you think we would have leaked three goals with Lucas on the pitch in the second half against Sevilla?

Obviously you'd need a crystal ball to answer that question.

But lets give it a try anyway, you make it sound virtually impossible that a team would score three against us with Lucas in the team.

Last season the following teams scored three goals against us when Lucas played:
West Ham
Norwich
United
Watford

So there's a fair possibility Seville would have too

[bcolor=#ffffff]he had a crucial role to play in the German’s first season at Anfield. [/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ffffff]What? Centre half in the League Cup?[/bcolor]

38 games in all comps is surely crucial in any mans book?

If we need a DM, we should have bought Diame from Hull. He's the same age as Lucas and 10 times better than the useless twat.

But he's going to Newcastle.

Many of Lucas freekicks close to our box is tactical ones something you never will agree with.

Do you understand the notion of a tactical free kick? An example is the opposition team on the break and taking a card for the team by bringing a player down to stop the momentum. Giving away stupid reckless free kicks under no pressure is Lucas's forte. And when he walks away laughing about it everytime, it gets a bit fucking irritating, to say the least.

Do you understand the notion of a tactical free kick? An example is a team on the break and taking a card for the team by taking a player down to stop the momentum. Giving away stupid reckless free kicks under no pressure is Lucas's forte. And when he walks away laughing about it everytime, it gets a bit fucking irritating, to say the least.

He laughs because it's partly a nervous reaction to the watching audience - I can't believe he thought that was a foul! I'm not really shit everyone! - and partly to deflect a possible card. From the referee.

It's not because he doesn't care. It's not tactical either. He's simply the slowest footballer in the league, so is late again and again with challenges.

Has there ever been a worse footballer to have played so many games and been at the club so long?

I don't think so. I think if you factor in length of service - nine years and counting - number of games played, lack of trophies won, and general awful level of the team, there is a great case for Lucas being the worst player in Liverpool history

Do you understand the notion of a tactical free kick? An example is the opposition team on the break and taking a card for the team by bringing a player down to stop the momentum. Giving away stupid reckless free kicks under no pressure is Lucas's forte. And when he walks away laughing about it everytime, it gets a bit fucking irritating, to say the least.

Oh, you mean like almost every player on the planet do? Maybe you remember Carragher? He moaned at the ref almost everytime he gave away a freekick. So you blame Lucas doing it when almost all the players do the same?

Oh, you mean like almost every player on the planet do? Maybe you remember Carragher? He moaned at the ref almost everytime he gave away a freekick. So you blame Lucas doing it when almost all the players do the same?

Laughing is not the same as moaning, Arn, you total mental case

Laughable thing is that people are bothered by him laughing...have we sunk that low?

Hyppia used to laugh after a foul was given against him. Klopp laughed a couple of times last season when we conceded a goal. It doesn't mean much.
This thread along with all the other ones with debates about Lucas tend to polarise opinions to ridiculous degrees. He's not amongst the the best players to play for us and he nowhere near one of the worst.
Some of the posters who comment on Lucas seem more intent on winning the argument than anything else.

I don't care about winning an argument. I have all the time said I have no problem if he leave as long as he or the manager want it. I have all the time said that he is a limited player. Probably our best defensive player and one of our worst in the attacking half.

Some idiots should be banned from the site for good because all they care about is moaning and destroying threads.

Laughable thing is that people are bothered by him laughing...have we sunk that low?

Some people have. You know who they are. Just ban them. They are the SCM problem, not me or you.

I don't care about winning an argument. I have all the time said I have no problem if he leave as long as he or the manager want it. I have all the time said that he is a limited player. Probably our best defensive player and one of our worst in the attacking half.

Some idiots should be banned from the site for good because all they care about is moaning and destroying threads.
You don't care about winning an argument? Really!
If that were the case Arn you wouldn't respond to every actual or perceived slight against you. And asking for people to be banned is as childish as when other posters ask for you to be banned.
This site is so much better when people post what they think without caring if someone else agrees with them or not and when they don't feel obligated to defend their position on whatever subject it may be. I may have been guilty of that as well but I try and see the other persons point of view and try not to get personal with it. After all most of the arguments on here and other forums are with people you don't know, will probably never meet and almost certainly don't care about , so why get so upset about what they say.

images

Is it in Scandinavian DNA to hate Carragher? Lucas isn't moaning and trying to argue the toss, he's laughing like he thinks it's hilarious to be giving away a dangerous free kick *again*, which might cost us. It's annoying and just aggregates the sheer stupidity of it.

I'm still waiting for Arn to back up his claims that Brendan and others have lied about G&H. He called us liars, I asked him to back it up a few times throughout this thread and he's ignored the request each time.

I reckon Arn was lying.

It's wearing thin now, the "not me guv" attitude, requests for bans, derailing every thread and moaning about people moaning.

Back up your accusations or fuck off.

Is it in Scandinavian DNA to hate Carragher? Lucas isn't moaning and trying to argue the toss, he's laughing like he thinks it's hilarious to be giving away a dangerous free kick *again*, which might cost us. It's annoying and just aggregates the sheer stupidity of it.

It is the same type of reaction. Some players moan and some laugh, no difference.

I'm still waiting for Arn to back up his claims that Brendan and others have lied about G&H. He called us liars, I asked him to back it up a few times throughout this thread and he's ignored the request each time.

I reckon Arn was lying.

Sorry but I can't post any pictures or clips. I have already mentioned that a few times. You guys fecked it up when you gave me the special treatment.

The nameless one has defended Gillett and Hicks a lot and blamed Rafa for what happened. Now we know that he really didn't had a clue. That means that he called me whatever he could imagine up just for the sake of it. Anyone that do that should be thrown out from the site for good.

I have been called whatever you can imagine up because I defended Rafa and blamed Gillett and Hicks. The nameless one isn't the only one that done that. Even the moderators have done it. So they have also defended Gillett and Hicks just so they could have a go at me.

They don't care about what is the truth or not. They don't care if I have right or not because it is Arn and it is free to have a go at me even if I have right.

Everyone that read the book I have talked about know that I have been right 100% of the times but who cares if it is right or not. Fight, fight, fight. That is what they want.

They even mention Lucas themselves in many threads just so I will run to his defense. They want me to do it and then blames me when I do it.

How many Scandinavians do you know that hates Carra?

OK, he was crucial to us finishing 8th. Well done.
If that's the logic you can say that about every player in the squad.

Fact is he played a hell of a lot of games for Klopp last season so it's easy to see why they phrased it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom