• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lucas - he's off ! - Oh no he Isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
He laughs because it's partly a nervous reaction to the watching audience - I can't believe he thought that was a foul! I'm not really shit everyone! - and partly to deflect a possible card. From the referee.

It's not because he doesn't care. It's not tactical either. He's simply the slowest footballer in the league, so is late again and again with challenges.

Has there ever been a worse footballer to have played so many games and been at the club so long?

I don't think so. I think if you factor in length of service - nine years and counting - number of games played, lack of trophies won, and general awful level of the team, there is a great case for Lucas being the worst player in Liverpool history
It's shit like this that ruins your credibility on football knowledge

If that's the logic you can say that about every player in the squad.

Fact is he played a hell of a lot of games for Klopp last season so it's easy to see why they phrased it that way

We haven't won the league since Lucas joined.

I don't blame Lucas regarding us not winning the league - as we have always had weak minded players for a long time now. But anyway - getting to the point - has he left for Turkey ? - I am worried that their leader may deem him part of the coup gang and return him ? - could this be a chance guys ? - I am worried.

If we need a DM, we should have bought Diame from Hull. He's the same age as Lucas and 10 times better than the useless twat.

But he's going to Newcastle.

Do remember Brendan that he last time you used that "10 times better than Lucas" comparison, you were referencing Danny Guthrie, who coincidentally also went to Newcastle.

So your form in this area is pretty fucking laughable.

Do remember Brendan that he last time you used that "10 times better than Lucas" comparison, you were referencing Danny Guthrie, who coincidentally also went to Newcastle.

This is about where someone rejoinders with Hayden Mullins and a Welsh Rolls Royce.

So I'll just save everyone a bit of time. We can move on now.

Reactions: C/O
This is about where someone rejoinders with Hayden Mullins and a Welsh Rolls Royce.

So I'll just save everyone a bit of time. We can move on now.
Dont forget, that he wanted Steve McClaren as manager. I know ill never forget

Ah, Danny Guthrie. He could have been another Hayden Mullins.

Lol what a beauty

st5XxGK.gif

It's ok, Arn still hasn't backed up his comment about Brendan and the Mods defending G&H and blaming everything on Rafa. So we can safely surmise he's a LIAR.

So next time (in about 5 minutes probably) he calls everyone liars for not reading that fucking book, remind him he's made an utter cock of himself in this thread and he's a lying hypocrite.

That thread was grim reading. We all seemed very desperate. From Hodgson to Klopp. Things have certainly gotten better.

It's ok, Arn still hasn't backed up his comment about Brendan and the Mods defending G&H and blaming everything on Rafa.

So we can safely surmise he's a lying cunt. So next time (in about 5 minutes probably) he calls everyone liars for not reading that fucking book, remind him he's made an utter cock of himself in this thread and he's a hypocrite.

In fairness to Arn, he's so fucking stupid that he didn't realise my constant questioning about who Hicks & Gillette were, or what Brian Reade's book was about, or my total ignorance of any of the tribulations of that period were all a very obvious joke at his expense, which he fell for every time.

As I've said before, he seems unaware that an LFC messageboard, populated by LFC fans, many of whom actually from Liverpool, may actually be very cognisant of each and every one of the historical issues that he seems to think he is presenting to us all for the very first time, like we've all been in a fucking coma for the last 10 years.

It's ok, Arn still hasn't backed up his comment about Brendan and the Mods defending G&H and blaming everything on Rafa. So we can safely surmise he's a LIAR.

So next time (in about 5 minutes probably) he calls everyone liars for not reading that fucking book, remind him he's made an utter cock of himself in this thread and he's a lying hypocrite.

How will I be able to back that up. You or Brendan can easily have deleted the posts. You can do that you know. Me and many others know how much shit you and Brendan threw at me when I first mentioned An Epic Swindle. Someone even banned me, probably you. I can't even post clips or pictures more.

You are a stinking dickhead that all the time must have the last word. If you don't then you go on and on and on like in this case. You will call the one you argue against whatever thing you can imagine.

By the way, Skrtel is a cunt.

He's a good manager. The England job came too early for him, and even then injuries killed him.

He took Middlesboro into the Top 10 in the league, and to a UEFA Cup Final. Look at the fucking state of them now.
He won the league with Twente for the first time in their history, and has now landed the highly credible Wolfsburg job.
Ferguson loved him at United, and he's tactically astute.

I'd have other choices ahead of him, like a Capello for example, but I'd have him ahead of an O'Neill every day of the week.

He'll get better in my opinion

Fucking hell, this made me chuckle... You do get @ryans point to a degree back then, but bloody hell.. Mclaren.. I think since then has proved time and time again in this country he is absolutely useless..

How will I be able to back that up. You or Brendan can easily have deleted the posts. You can do that you know. Me and many others know how much shit you and Brendan threw at me when I first mentioned An Epic Swindle. Someone even banned me, probably you. I can't even post clips or pictures more.

You are a stinking dickhead that all the time must have the last word. If you don't then you go on and on and on like in this case. You will call the one you argue against whatever thing you can imagine.

I haven't deleted anything and I didn't ban you. So now you're a paranoid compiracy theorist. Who'd have thought it.

You're off your rocker, Arn, but I like it.

I haven't deleted anything and I didn't ban you. So now you're a paranoid compiracy theorist. Who'd have thought it.

Fuck off dickhead. I won't be last to tell you that. Not the first either. You are a complete nutcase. You even acted like the dickhead you are when you half banned me so it took five plus minutes to post a post.

But that probably didn't happen eh..........only my fantasies again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom