• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lucas - he's off ! - Oh no he Isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're off your rocker, Arn, but I like it.

Maybe. A few other members have told Mark, Brendan and a few others to stop the witch hunt against me. Not something I make up even that the nutcase Mark will you that he is sooooo innocent, never happened you know. My fantasies again. I am a big time lier you know.

Oh, I don't agree with how you're treated on here at all. It's out of order. But that's a separate issue!

I don't think (m)any on here will have defended G&H at any point, though. I think the posts you are referring to don't exist.

The random 'Skrtel is a cunt' line made me laugh. As much as I don't agree.

Maybe. A few other members have told Mark, Brendan and a few others to stop the witch hunt against me. Not something I make up even that the nutcase Mark will you that he is sooooo innocent, never happened you know. My fantasies again. I am a big time lier you know.
Arn you add so much vibrancy to this forum that i would love Lucas to just keep you here to keep posting. You give every player a chance .... something we are not prepared to do. I mean some people worrying about that new goalkeeper being out for 8-10 weeks - i dont give a shit he is just a goalkeeper.

Arn you add so much vibrancy to this forum that i would love Lucas to just keep you here to keep posting. You give every player a chance .... something we are not prepared to do. I mean some people worrying about that new goalkeeper being out for 8-10 weeks - i dont give a shit he is just a goalkeeper.

Goalkeepers are quite important, moron

Goalkeepers are quite important, moron
We as a club have been appalling at getting the best out of them. Even if we get a good one then after he makes one mistake I guarantee that we will destroy their confidence and turn them to shit. The only keepers we deserve are the ones like Pepe where they are able to ignore their errors and just move on during games and after games. Very hard to find suck keepers.

I give every player a chance because one season doesn't prove if a player is good enough or not. Take a player like Markovic. Two three good games could change everything. He get the self confidence he needs. Things can change very quickly. Maybe Mignolet only need a new goalkeeper coach to start to deliver week in week out. A tactical change could make him play much better. A better back four the same.

It don't help the players if we fans moans at them. We should back them all the way, we should support them even when they make mistakes. Back them over and over again. If we did that then it would take a lot of pressure of them.

Back them and support them every week.

Arn might be slightly nuts but he's not an egotistical bellend and he occasionally makes me laugh.

His post above this one is also spot on.

If you call one of our players a cunt or something like that then you should be banned. To call our players cunts etc is just wrong. How does it help our players if you call them names like that? The answer is that it don't.

Support the club and every player all the time. Show that you really love the club.
If Lucas leave then Moreno will take his place as the new scapegoat because so many fans want to blame someone. They want someone to hate. Nothing will change if Lucas leaves, nothing.

Mignolet. Is shit.
Markovic. Is shit.
Lucas. Is shit.

And because they're shit, they have no future at the club and won't get anywhere near the first team unless we have a catastrophic amount of injuries.

Sorry for the facts

Fuck off dickhead. I won't be last to tell you that. Not the first either. You are a complete nutcase. You even acted like the dickhead you are when you half banned me so it took five plus minutes to post a post.

I didn't ban you, or half ban you or stop you posting anything. Care to apologise? Sort out your internet connection.

Arn might be slightly nuts but he's not an egotistical bellend and he occasionally makes me laugh.

His post above this one is also spot on.

I think most people do give players a chance here, when have you heard me (for example) criticise any players too soon? I don't. I used to get called rose tinted here, now I'm hypercritical or something because the contrast is this clown.

And it's not "spot on" that he's banging on about the disgrace of criticising players, when he's always eager to let the mask slip once one of his non-favourites leave the club and he decides to rewrite history, cf Carragher, Skrtel. He's blatantly lied about comments made by Brendan and some mods, he's failed to back up the comment and then acted like a victim of a witch hunt. He's nuts and a paranoid, shit stirrer.

Fuck off dickhead. I won't be last to tell you that. Not the first either. You are a complete nutcase. You even acted like the dickhead you are when you half banned me so it took five plus minutes to post a post.

Reported for net hate.

Net hate is a big problem, you know.

Ah, let it go. He's funny.

Is he? He's being portrayed as a victim but getting a free for all to lie about posters. He's accused me throughout this thread of banning him and of posting comments that have nothing to do with me. I've done neither and I've asked him to back it up, which he can't, so now he's now invented a conspiracy about Mods deleting their posts and delaying his internet. We'll have his house bugged next.

Other Mods have put him on restricted view, I don't even know how to use the thing! Like I say, he's accused me of doing that and temporarily banning him, I haven't.

Yeah, I don't know why he's taken such a dislike of you. I can understand why he might be a bit paranoid though.

I've give him enough shit, so I'm not arsed about him not liking me, but I've banned 2 people in however many years and both of them were just spammers.

I've always liked Lucas even though he's not a particularly good footballer. He's like that lad that hangs about with you and your mates and isn't much good at anything but you let him be because you'll always feel superior.

I've always liked Lucas even though he's not a particularly good footballer. He's like that lad that hangs about with you and your mates and isn't much good at anything but you let him be because you'll always feel superior.

But the problem is hanging around with him makes you a laughing stock and you can't get into the nightclubs you want to with him

He was put on the arlarse restricted access though. Load of shite that. It's not like he works for The S*n and spends his time on here needlessly abusing people. Sort it out.

Who do I needlessly abuse? I know I've pricked your laughably smug, self-satisfied hypocrisy a few times, and torn poor old Oliver Twist's polytech politics to shreds on occasion, but that's not really abuse, is it? It's just funny.

Although I know it smarts a bit cloggy, but even with Arn I've swerved many obvious opportunities to pile in, and avoided personal abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom