• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lucas - he's off ! - Oh no he Isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has defended G&H, stop lying and making shit up.

Show me links to where people have defended G&H. I'm sick of you going on about people "lying", you're the biggest fucking fabricator of the truth on the site.

Having a go at Rafa isn't the same thing as defending G&H, so like I said, post links to these comments by terrible people who don't understand the club.

He left the squad and is travelling to Istanbul to complete the transfer.
Should be done by Monday.
no1.jpg

This is so dire. I've never quite seen someone as stupid, repetitive and boring on this site.

Can't reconcile how he loves Lucas and Moreno.

LUCAS SET FOR REDS EXIT?

It looks like Lucas Leiva’s nine-year spell at Liverpool could be coming to an end.

Sky sources understand Liverpool are aware of interest from Galatasaray and he’s been strongly linked with a move to the Turkish club for a fee of around £2.3m.

The 29-year-old has 12 months left on his current contract at Anfield.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

He left the squad and is travelling to Istanbul to complete the transfer.
Should be done by Monday.
Modo please tell me you are not teasing ? Can we celebrate by closing this thread if it happens and then set some new rules up for the site when it comes to discussing Lucas. He is as divisive to LFC supporters as Donald Trump is to American politics

I doubt that any deal will be done and dusted until he is fit.

IMO a deal is done not dusted but he won't be presented by them until he is fit.

Until now I've never felt much sympathy for other clubs fans.
That's only because Arn is going to join them. Lucas would do very well in a slower pace league. He lost all chance of being a success here when his injury stole any pace he ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom