• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lucas - he's off ! - Oh no he Isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skrtel lover.

Oh you bitch. I'm not sure you can really relate to that Arn. I mean, your ethos is thou shalt not slate any Liverpool player or manager, or thou shalt not be a real fan. Can we have favourites in cuckoo land?

Fruitcake.

You do know that it wasn't his fault that the club collapsed but feel free to believe your weird and very wrong fantasies. Instead it was because of Rafa that the club still exist. If he hadn't put the CL before the PL then we wouldn't got the money needed to survive as a club.

Without his hard work and leaks we would have done a Leeds or may not exist at all. Without his leaks we the fans wouldn't have mailbombed the banks to stop them giving out loans to Gillett and Hicks.

He had to sell before he could buy and the last couple of years he had to make a profit in the transfer market.

Idiots like you are to lazy to find out the facts so you just moan instead. That is why you will always be a lazy idiot.
I'll refrain from insults

You are mistaken on nearly everything.

Even at conception you were mistaken

Fuck I couldn't help it

Fabio is too lazy to read Brian Reade's "Epic Swindle" book, the only copy of which is owned by Arn, which makes reading it difficult, but anyway.

A bit off topic, but wasn't there that one time (under Rafa/Hodgson??) that we were actually under the threat of going into administration, and possible relegation? Is this the event @Arn alludes to in his post?

A bit off topic, but wasn't there that one time (under Rafa/Hodgson??) that we were actually under the threat of going into administration, and possible relegation? Is this the event @Arn alludes to in his post?

I have no idea at all. Doesn't even ring any bells.

Ask Arn, he's the expert.

It was under Rafa and we had our worst owners, maybe the worst owner ever in PL history, Gillett and Hicks. Some idiots are so lazy that they don't even know that. Better to moan moan moan moan.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/tom-hicks

Yeah. Under those cunts Hicks & Gillete

Yeah. Under those cunts Hicks & Gillete

They are not cunts you know according to some lazy idiots. Fantastic excellent owners and it was all Rafa's fault. You should know that by now. The loan never existed. The £30m rent never existed. It was all made up by Rafa so he could blame our owners, the fantastic excellent Gillett and Hicks.

Now we know that the nameless one don't have a clue about our history. He is just moaning moaning moaning just for the sake of it. He has blamed me and called me whatever thing he can imagine up, but now we know that he is a lazy idiot that don't even know that Gillett and Hicks owned the club and how they took care of it.

If you want to talk about our history then you should at least have a clue about it. He don't. Not a clue. He is to lazy.

Now we know that the nameless one don't have a clue about our history. He is just moaning moaning moaning just for the sake of it. He has blamed me and called me whatever thing he can imagine up, but now we know that he is a lazy idiot that don't even know that Gillett and Hicks owned the club and how they took care of it.

If you want to talk about our history then you should at least have a clue about it. He don't. Not a clue. He is to lazy.
The people that know our history probably know how to spell Shankly.
You moronic headcase.

Use Google and search.....

An Epic swindle download

You will find it there, for free.

Net hate is a terrible thing.

It was under Rafa and we had our worst owners, maybe the worst owner ever in PL history, Gillett and Hicks. Some idiots are so lazy that they don't even know that. Better to moan moan moan moan.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/tom-hicks

I'm sure when Benitez was battling with G&H we had a very good squad, infact I'm almost certain of it. Let's not act like the squad had fallen off the face of the earth because of it. That came later.

It was commendable what Rafa did, but he wasn't left with scraps to feed off. He bought Johnson, Keane and Aquilani for £60m in his last season or two.

I dont get it.... i thought right now that this forum had increased by another page because Lucas was sold but i still see posts of such a reality is still a fucking pipe dream !!!!! I will look again tomorrow morning.

I'm confused.

Toni Braxton-Hicks and Penn Gillette are bad people?

Hansern: I wish I could share your confidence that selling the poor guy will put an end to these lunatic threads.

It will probably move in to some other threads, and I'm guessing the phrase: "wouldnt have conceded that with Lucas still here". From a few, or at least one poster.

It will probably move in to some other threads, and I'm guessing the phrase: "wouldnt have conceded that with Lucas still here". From a few, or at least one poster.

Or every good game that he has in Turkey or wherever, will be rammed down our throats. A bit like when Owen went to Madrid, etc only a million times worse because Arn will be monitoring his every move from every fucking possible camera angle.

Why the fuck would anyone read a book about two millionaires buying a fucking football club? Seriously.
Id rather shit in a bag and punch it till my fist went through it.

Oh yay another Lucas discussion!

This definitely isn't tedious and mind numbing.

Anyone who can put up a case that Hicks & Gillett were not shit owners who nearly put us out of existence needs to be banned from the human race. Or contract Ebola out of both eyes.

Lucas Leiva is ace by the way, not only that but we love him, we love him, we love him.

He will move on but Lucas will always be welcome back here, just as Luis Garcia, Maxi and a few others with boss songs heard at away grounds all over the country (and Europe) always are.

Hicks & Gillett should never be mentioned in the same sentence as our Brazilian cult hero.

Anyone who can put up a case that Hicks & Gillett were not shit owners who nearly put us out of existence needs to be banned from the human race. Or contract Ebola out of both eyes.

Lucas Leiva is ace by the way, not only that but we love him, we love him, we love him.

He will move on but Lucas will always be welcome back here, just as Luis Garcia, Maxi and a few others with boss songs heard at away grounds all over the country (and Europe) always are.

Hicks & Gillett should never be mentioned in the same sentence as our Brazilian cult hero.

You should have read the thread before you agree with the sites resident mentalist. In fact you should probably shoot yourself in the head before you agree with the sites resident mentalist.

Anyway, you won't find a defense of H&G anywhere on SCM. Just this lunatic ranting away about them for no good reason.

You're also wrong about Lucas. I never recall him having a song and it certainly won't be sung years down the line. Except by Arn, as the saliva pours out his mouth dripping dangerously close to his beloved scrapbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom