• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lucas - he's off ! - Oh no he Isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have read the thread before you agree with the sites resident mentalist. In fact you should probably shoot yourself in the head before you agree with the sites resident mentalist.

Anyway, you won't find a defense of H&G anywhere on SCM. Just this lunatic ranting away about them for no good reason.

You're also wrong about Lucas. I never recall him having a song and it certainly won't be sung years down the line. Except by Arn, as the saliva pours out his mouth dripping dangerously close to his beloved scrapbook.

If you ever had a point here Squiggly, you blew it by not knowing the Lucas song. So carry on abusing some poor guy on the internet while being ignorant of your own club.

You should have read the thread before you agree with the sites resident mentalist. In fact you should probably shoot yourself in the head before you agree with the sites resident mentalist.

Anyway, you won't find a defense of H&G anywhere on SCM. Just this lunatic ranting away about them for no good reason.

You're also wrong about Lucas. I never recall him having a song and it certainly won't be sung years down the line. Except by Arn, as the saliva pours out his mouth dripping dangerously close to his beloved scrapbook.

The nameless one has defended Gillett and Hicks a lot and blamed Rafa for what happened. Now we know that he really didn't had a clue. That means that he called me whatever he could imagine up just for the sake of it. Anyone that do that should be thrown out from the site for good.

I have been called whatever you can imagine up because I defended Rafa and blamed Gillett and Hicks. The nameless one isn't the only one that done that. Even the moderators have done it. So they have also defended Gillett and Hicks just so they could have a go at me.

They don't care about what is the truth or not. They don't care if I have right or not because it is Arn and it is free to have a go at me even if I have right.

Everyone that read the book I have talked about know that I have been right 100% of the times but who cares if it is right or not. Fight, fight, fight. That is what they want.

They even mention Lucas themselves in many threads just so I will run to his defense. They want me to do it and then blames me when I do it.

Ha Jesus there is some hounding going on here lately.

I hope Lucas stayed for a host of reasons, most importantly because he can do a job on the pitch that nobody currently at the club can do better.

Ha Jesus there is some hounding going on here lately.

I hope Lucas stayed for a host of reasons, most importantly because he can do a job on the pitch that nobody currently at the club can do better.

If Lucas leaves then we don't have a single midfield player that is best in the defensive half. Not a single one. We will only have box to box CM. That is a clear weakness. If Lucas leaves then we must sign up a new defensive mid. Other teams will use that weakness against us if we don't.

There were 3 new pages on this thread since I last looked at it. I assumed something must be happening, but nope it's the same Arn & Brendan rubbish.

If you ever had a point here Squiggly, you blew it by not knowing the Lucas song. So carry on abusing some poor guy on the internet while being ignorant of your own club.

Hahaha.

Fuck off back to RAWK you absolute cretin x

I'd be wary of getting rid of Lucas right now. We could draw Havant & Waterlooville in the Cup again next season.

b13d32c53a86e44dfcae7c468cf243d8.jpg

If we work it right, we could have two Lucases (or Lucai perhaps).

Just think - 2 of them - in the same team.

The nameless one has defended Gillett and Hicks a lot and blamed Rafa for what happened. Now we know that he really didn't had a clue. That means that he called me whatever he could imagine up just for the sake of it. Anyone that do that should be thrown out from the site for good.

I have been called whatever you can imagine up because I defended Rafa and blamed Gillett and Hicks. The nameless one isn't the only one that done that. Even the moderators have done it. So they have also defended Gillett and Hicks just so they could have a go at me.

They don't care about what is the truth or not. They don't care if I have right or not because it is Arn and it is free to have a go at me even if I have right.

Everyone that read the book I have talked about know that I have been right 100% of the times but who cares if it is right or not. Fight, fight, fight. That is what they want.

They even mention Lucas themselves in many threads just so I will run to his defense. They want me to do it and then blames me when I do it.

No one has defended G&H, stop lying and making shit up.

Show me links to where people have defended G&H. I'm sick of you going on about people "lying", you're the biggest fucking fabricator of the truth on the site.

Having a go at Rafa isn't the same thing as defending G&H, so like I said, post links to these comments by terrible people who don't understand the club.

Last edited:

Ah come on, be fair now. Modo will be alongside him.

If Lucas leaves then we don't have a single midfield player that is best in the defensive half. Not a single one. We will only have box to box CM. That is a clear weakness. If Lucas leaves then we must sign up a new defensive mid. Other teams will use that weakness against us if we don't.

Arn has a point here though. If Lucas does go, then we're without a dedicated DM, and there will be games where we need to set up with one. I'm not sure I trust anyone else in the squad with that role. Can? Milner? I defo want Lucas gone, but not if we're not getting in a DM to replace him.

Actually, what is the main Lucas chant?

I've heard the "do yourself a favour, pass to lucas leiva" and "his first name is lucas, lucas,lucas"

Never sang either, obviously

Arn has a point here though. If Lucas does go, then we're without a dedicated DM, and there will be games where we need to set up with one. I'm not sure I trust anyone else in the squad with that role. Can? Milner? I defo want Lucas gone, but not if we're not getting in a DM to replace him.

I'm not sure Klopp wants to set up with a DM at all. The impression I get is that he wants all-rounders who can all do what's needed at any given time in the game. Whether that's true and, if so, whether it's the right way to go both remain to be seen, but I wouldn't assume that we'll look for another DM even if Lucas does leave.

Fuck...I'd rather play with 10 men if we are forced to play with a Dm, and Lucas is the only available option...

Truly hope we sell the useless cunt

Last edited:
New rule:
You're allowed to call Lucas a "cunt", but calling Flanagan "not good enough" that's a big no no.

Fuck...I'd rather play with 10 man if we are forced to play with a Dm, and Lucas is the only available option...

Truly hope we sell the useless cunt

So you hope that we sell you? I doubt that any other forum would pay anything but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom