• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

London 2012 Olympics

huligan3.jpg

huligan4.jpg

huligan5.jpg

Is he Greek or British?
Either he still a massive twat...

She's the reason why female boxing is in the Olympics. Our best medal hope.

She had some amazing support too

Best fight of the games so far.

Deserved to be the final,Taylor is the nuts though.

why is she the reason it's in the olympics ?

The concern was that womens boxing wasn't of a high enough standard to be included in the olympics. She was part of the ambassadorial team that presented the womens boxing case to the IOC.

With her fights as a large part of the evidence. She's dominated women's boxing for years

The concern was that womens boxing wasn't of a high enough standard to be included in the olympics. She was part of the ambassadorial team that presented the womens boxing case to the IOC.

With her fights as a large part of the evidence. She's dominated women's boxing for years

high enough standard ? that's mental . surely it doesn't matter what the standard is , women should have their own comp and whatever that standard is then that's good enough. I mean there are very few sports in which the womens level is as good as the mens , which i presume is what the comparison is with , so why there should be concerns with boxing i don't know . Anyway they're there now and showing they can more than put on decent technical fights.

Right, i'm off to burn my bra ! .

Beth Tweddle (Scouser appaz) wins bronze in the Uneven Bars.

I remember when they used to be called the Asymmetric Bars.

No fap.

Quite.

'Uneven Bars' just sounds so shite.

Will the Javelin turn into the Pointy Stick ?

The Shot become The Heavy Ball Thing ?

All the races will become 'let's see who can run the fastest!'

Dressage - gay horse thing

you'd have to wonder what's going through a horse's mind as they prance around . They must really fucking love apples to lower themselves that much.

This Belarus woman that's leading the shot put looks like a chunky Gordon Strachan.

I thought the shot-putters were the men until they showed the points table! The big fat Chinese bird was definitely suspiciousl

Theyre fucking monsters ay!?

Jeesus.

Kenny was great earlier really superb performance.
Pendleton was on fire in the womens sprint quarters too.

Oliver Holt@OllieHoltMirror
Another great night in the Velodrome and terrific performance by Jason Kenny who justified his selection ahead of Sir Chris Hoy

Interesting postscript. In press conference, Kenny's French rival Gregory Bauge interrupted journalists and started asking Kenny questions

Bauge, who won silver, was asking Kenny mockingly how come British cycling managed to peak for Olympic Games. Exchange became rather awkward

French cycling seems to be finding it hard to cope with British success. They've already suggested British teams using 'magic wheels'

19 year-old Kirani James, wins Grenada's first ever Gold medal at the Olympics, in the 400 metres.

Beast.

He's going to get ALL the pussy, when he gets home.

Oh, no American in the final for the first time since 1920.

That's got to hurt.

19 year-old Kirani James, wins Grenada's first ever Gold medal at the Olympics, in the 400 metres.

Beast.

He's going to get ALL the pussy, when he gets home.
When he gets home?

bolt2.jpg

This is a picture of Bolt with three members of the Swedish handball team in his room after the big race.

Back
Top Bottom