• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

London 2012 Olympics

Erm
Isn't Mel Gibson an Aussie/American...

And just for the record Scotland ceased to be an individual country and instead became part of Great Britain in 1706. Mainly due to the almighty cluster fuck that was their investment in the Darian Project. Believe me the Treaty of Union has been a lot kinder for Scotland than you might think.

So I say do it for GB Murray!!!

I know and I was only trying to wind you up after the 15 gold comment.

Anyway...congrats to Murray. I wanted him to win at Wimbledon but this is almost as good considering that he won agains Federer.

Fair enough. As other has said it's been an amazing games so far. Tonights 100m is going to be epic.

oh how i fucking hate Murray, his stupid Mother and fuckwit missus.

Mainly due to the almighty cluster fuck that was their investment in the Darian Project.
Every time in history when England has done a deal with Scotland it has cost England loads of money! I dread to think how much Alex Salmond's "devo-max" is going to cost us! :rolleyes:

Every time in history when England has done a deal with Scotland it has cost England loads of money! I dread to think how much Alex Salmond's "devo-max" is going to cost us! :rolleyes:

I know mate - It kind of irritates me when people seem to forget that small fact.

Great start from GB pair in the mixed doubles too.

Robson serving to make it 4-0 in the first set..

Oh yeah! The way people immediately revert to calling him Scottish once he's lost! That I've never actually seen or heard happen!

What a load of bollocks.
People do it all the time because ya know he is Scottish.

Back
Top Bottom