• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Manchester United - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo needs to seriously get a grip on his life. Worst run of form I've seen from him and looks massively disinterested

I'm still amazed that we haven't brought a defender in.

There were major cracks well before we lost VVD and Gomez but losing them and Fabinho out of midfield has fucked this team.

Even if we brought someone semi-decent in on loan, it would allow us to try and get back to some kind of normality without our first choice midfield actually playing in midfield.
In addition to the front three being irredeemably poor.

Very average 2nd half display. Keep this form up and we'll be worrying about top four soon. Jota will stroll back into this team

I don’t like origi but five minutes isn’t much time to make an impact especially how shit firmino has been playing

Huffed & puffed right through the second half. Shot shy team. Had the best chances in the first half but Bobby has gone off blob again. Had the lions share but didn't create enough chances and just didn't test their keeper.

Bobby used to make our attack tick, he just can’t do it consistently anymore. He won’t be a first team starter next season.

No coincidence our attack went from poor to non existent second half when Shaq went off.

He needs to play more.

Great news if he's back soon but the problems are'nt just about the forwards, we're not creating anywhere near as many chances as we usually do which is concerning.

Yeah, and even Klopp seems to have realized how hopelessly shit Minamino is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom