• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Its back baby!!! Superbowl BABY!!

Not sure if anyone is keeping up with it or if anyone cares, but there is a child abuse cover up that has been made public at Penn St.

Looks like Joe Pa has some explaining to do.

[quote author=Whaddapie link=topic=46797.msg1421972#msg1421972 date=1320506707]
[quote author=Dirty Sanchez link=topic=46797.msg1421348#msg1421348 date=1320373590]
[quote author=LeTallecWiz link=topic=46797.msg1416152#msg1416152 date=1319436261]
Does anyone else feel bad for the Dolts?
[/quote]

Absolutely not. As a pats fan, for me the Colts are despicable cunts and I fart in their general direction.

In fact let me pause to reflect their plight.

*pauses*

Ha ha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!
[/quote]

This.

Fuck them.

The league gave them their title a few seasons back - The officials just ignored the rulebook to give the Colts the AFC Championship that season. Made me puke.
[/quote]

Hopefully you'll have cheered my Saints home in their Superbowl year then.

Speaking of which, I'm glad they got back in the groove against Tampax Bay.

[quote author=Karl Hungus link=topic=46797.msg1423740#msg1423740 date=1320811723]
Not sure if anyone is keeping up with it or if anyone cares, but there is a child abuse cover up that has been made public at Penn St.

[/quote]

Missed that. How sad. I used to know some folks there, not that they had anything to do with the football team.

[quote author=Karl Hungus link=topic=46797.msg1423740#msg1423740 date=1320811723]

[/quote]

He's kept his job through previous scandals, but his position is surely untenable now. Even if prosecutors aren't pursuing him for criminality, he's false-hips deep in the moral mire of that program.

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=46797.msg1423646#msg1423646 date=1320784567]
[quote author=MC Golgotha link=topic=46797.msg1423114#msg1423114 date=1320682181]

They've basically got Frank Gore smashing teams to bits, but they're a lousy passing outfit. Gore has gone over a hundred yards on his wheels in the last five games and they've won them all. Great defence, although I wonder if they practice with the ball in the air going either way. Can't pass and they're not brilliant defending the pass either. But they run all over teams and nobody can run on them. Like LTW says though, their schedule is a bit of a touch. The Rams are the only other team in their division that have 800 yards rushing (Steven Jackson is ridiculous). Cards and Seahawks are balls.

They have the Giants and Ravens this month though, so that'll tell us more. And the Steelers before Christmas. They could lose all of those games and still play in January though.
[/quote]

I knew I was onto a winner with the 49'ers.

I read an article recently titled "Could Alex Smith be the worst QB to ever play in the Superbowl"
[/quote]

They could get a bye and HFM, meaning they're one post-season home game away from a Championship game berth. And when the snow starts coming down in Wisconsin, there are worse things to be than a really good rushing team.

[quote author=MC Golgotha link=topic=46797.msg1423889#msg1423889 date=1320848304]

[/quote]

He's kept his job through previous scandals, but his position is surely untenable now. Even if prosecutors aren't pursuing him for criminality, he's false-hips deep in the moral mire of that program.
[/quote]

He confirmed today that he will be retiring after the season.

A very fucked up situation, an assistant coach was caught with a child in the shower in the locker room, and was basically told by school officials not to have any more children on campus grounds.

I've just seen on the news that Penn St. has fired Joe Paterno.

Over 2000 people were outside his house today pledging their support, support for a man that covers up child abuse, disgraceful.

I've just read some more about that story .....how can you walk into a room , see some old man abusing a 10 yr old boy and not just march over there and lamp him ?
Very scummy situation , amazes how the pursuit of success 'clouds' people's judgement and morals . And i'm sure there'll be loads of people out there who'll still say " yeah it's not right but they were great coaches so ..." .....it's like that Romain Polanksi cunt , seems eveyone excuses his behaviour cause he makes decent movies !! . Mental .

[quote author=Karl Hungus link=topic=46797.msg1424093#msg1424093 date=1320898131]
I've just seen on the news that Penn St. has fired Joe Paterno.

Over 2000 people were outside his house today pledging their support, support for a man that covers up child abuse, disgraceful.
[/quote]

Exactly what i was just ranting about ....the mind boggles .

We may still blow this, but Romo has started the game 11 for 11 with 3 TDs. Boys up 21-0 against the Bills with 12 minutes left in the 2Q

Line in front of Romo is looking solid. Hell, you even added a rushing six. Didn't think the Dallas did them.

Tell you who I'm liking, this kid Antonio Brown playing wideout for the Steelers. Starting to make some nice yardage coming in for Hinds over the last few weeks. Good hands and fast as fuck. Sender's out for a few games, so he should get some decent snaps now with Wallace.

MC - what about DeMarco Murray? Is he really this good? Or is he a 4 game fluke? He seems like faster version of Emmit (not that Emmit was slow).

Any bets on Dez Bryant getting 0 catches in the 2nd half?

Murray's always been tidy. He averaged five yards a carry for the Sooners and clocked up 50 TDs. Injuries stopped him being a big first round pick. You definitely got big value and a big upside there. I wouldn't read too much into the massive game against the Rams though. He played really well, but it's almost impossible to overstate exactly how shit St Louis were that day. I'd have been upset if I didn't run for two bills on them. No comparisons with Smith should be made just on the back of that game. If he's still doing it in three years, then we can talk, but not three games.

The Eagles hosed you and he didn't see much of the ball, but he still racked up yards and he wins long yards too. Seahawks are shit against the rush and he had fun there. I think he'll play a major role for the rest of this season. Your schedule is getting a lot kinder, and he could end up squeezing Jones out when he's fit, although Jones was playing against the 49ers, Patriots, Lions etc, whereas Murray is largely playing against jokers. The two of them sharing carries is something to be excited about. The more opportunities you can open up for Romo, the better. And a strong rushing threat helps there.

Is the NFL holding a day of sympathy for Boise State? There are field goal attempts being sprayed all over the fucking place today.

[quote author=MC Golgotha link=topic=46797.msg1425529#msg1425529 date=1321215289]

Tebow just completed his first pass of the day. Hero.
[/quote]

Understating his importance here ... messiah.

Our Timothy enjoys a challenge. He's decided to make a career for himself as a quarterback, without passing the ball.

Ha ha ha. Denver win. Tebow is 3-1 this season as starter. He completed two passes today and one of them was a 56 yard dream TD pass to Decker. Gotta love this kid.

Re: Re: Its back baby!!! Superbowl BABY!!

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=46797.msg1425589#msg1425589 date=1321225485]
How are we only 2 scores behind?
[/quote]

Because nobody turns 7 into 3 better than us.

Back
Top Bottom