• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hendo

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
He's just recovered and he's being called up? I don't like this.
Fully respect players wanting to represent their country etc but you've just recovered, take it easy and get ready to try and get our season fully back on track ...

306782770_5864808686865212_1474764295019222979_n.jpg

He kinda deserves to be in the world cup squad. He probably won't play though

If he gets 2 sub appearances it might actually be useful but it does feel risky

He kinda deserves to be in the world cup squad. He probably won't play though

Deserves it in what sense, he's been a good player for England but he's already played at 2 world cups and a couple of Euros tournaments. I'm sure he wants to go, but I think he's been quite poor for us this year and I'm not sure he actually merits a place in the England squad anymore. He'd be a squad player unless they got alot of injuries.

Deserves it in what sense, he's been a good player for England but he's already played at 2 world cups and a couple of Euros tournaments. I'm sure he wants to go, but I think he's been quite poor for us this year and I'm not sure he actually merits a place in the England squad anymore. He'd be a squad player unless they got alot of injuries.
I think he's been involved in the qualification process and is an important part of their core because of his leadership I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom